What's new

Competitive PC scene

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Oh so now when im down to compete its an issue, who wouldve thought right?
Well I mean, you're the one toting the fact that you only fight AI as some badge of honor. Not playing against other humans inherently means you're not competitive.

Pretty logical to me.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Well I mean, you're the one toting the fact that you only fight AI as some badge of honor. Not playing against other humans inherently means you're not competitive.

Pretty logical to me.
Yep because playing at extreme levels of lag is clearly the medal of honor on TYM. Im sure Sonicfox would agree. But to be expected from the delusional.

I guess i got this Gbps connection because im scared to play online.

MagicMan357

so you are not afraid of playing players ? want to play me ?
And I knew you would ignore my request for low latency this shit is so old now bro you win. If you have to play with horrible lag to be competitive count me out. I know damn well you think 200 ping matches are legit but nope, not me.

And I knew you would ignore my request for low latency this shit is so old now bro you win. If you have to play with horrible lag to be competitive count me out. I know damn well you think 200 ping matches are legit but nope, not me.
like i said i upgraded my provider to the best in Canada. im not laggin anymore. i played in TYM koth againts them witout lagging everything was fine. AND im WIred no wifi here

MagicMan357

like i said i upgraded my provider to the best in Canada. im not laggin anymore. i played in TYM koth againts them witout lagging everything was fine. AND im WIred no wifi here
I don't believe you so this is what I'll do. Add me on steam and when you're online ill watch you through steam to check the ping. If you aren't bullshitting I will play you immediately. I'm not doing the "I gotcha bitch" like evantebes pulled with 125 ping and I couldn't back out.

i went for Fizz (Videotron) with a corporate contract since i work also at home and ubisoft. i went all in for my provider cause i have plans to level up my streaming around chrismas
Very cool; they're Quebec-based as I recall, are they not? If your office is in Montreal, I know the building as my company used to have an office in said location.

I'm with Rogers and they've typically been good to me, but I had a lot of issues this year. Signed up with someone else and they're retention department got involved, and I stuck with them as they gave me their Ignite Internet 300u package, but I'm actually getting download speeds up around 480!

Very cool; they're Quebec-based as I recall, are they not? If your office is in Montreal, I know the building as my company used to have an office in said location.

I'm with Rogers and they've typically been good to me, but I had a lot of issues this year. Signed up with someone else and they're retention department got involved, and I stuck with them as they gave me their Ignite Internet 300u package, but I'm actually getting download speeds up around 480!
yup quebec montreal, your package is pretty good too i never trusted Roger but i think its what my brother also have

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Yep because playing at extreme levels of lag is clearly the medal of honor on TYM. Im sure Sonicfox would agree. But to be expected from the delusional.

I guess i got this Gbps connection because im scared to play online.
I never mentioned online in my post, just your shtick of AI only. I'm never sure what it is you're always trying to accomplish in acting the way you do; but you keep doing you, boo. Your constant insults and attempts to bow up will never cease to amuse the shit out of me.

I actually mostly play the AI myself. Typically when I'm done work for the day I'm pretty burnt, and don't feel competitive at all or playing seriously against people. Playing against the AI helps me unwind/detach instead of getting hyped, which is usually what I'm looking for.

Even back with Mortal Kombat XL, I preferred casual sets with friends.

Having said that, I would enjoy playing with you guys, and I'd like to when I can scrounge a bit more time together. Had some fun last weekend in a set with @Hellbringer.

I never mentioned online in my post, just your shtick of AI only. I'm never sure what it is you're always trying to accomplish in acting the way you do; but you keep doing you, boo. Your constant insults and attempts to bow up will never cease to amuse the shit out of me.
Do i notice a small casual mkx Quan chi reference there? ;-> ''You never cease to amuse.''
Edit; Or was it shinnok? Man, it's been too long !

Last edited:
I don't believe you so this is what I'll do. Add me on steam and when you're online ill watch you through steam to check the ping. If you aren't bullshitting I will play you immediately. I'm not doing the "I gotcha bitch" like evantebes pulled with 125 ping and I couldn't back out.
It wasn’t really a “gotcha” tbh. It was more of a “damn this guy is really annoying and I bet he sucks because the good players don’t need to talk this much shit. I’m gonna beat the piss out of him and hopefully he’ll stop talking shit” And then I did beat the piss out of you! But you didn’t stop talking shit :(:(:( maybe I need to try again? But we all know you won’t ever play me again because of the score last time :mad::mad::mad:

It wasn’t really a “gotcha” tbh. It was more of a “damn this guy is really annoying and I bet he sucks because the good players don’t need to talk this much shit. I’m gonna beat the piss out of him and hopefully he’ll stop talking shit” And then I did beat the piss out of you! But you didn’t stop talking shit :(:(:( maybe I need to try again? But we all know you won’t ever play me again because of the score last time :mad::mad::mad:
dont worry , he wanted me to steam broadcast to see if i was lying and he said "you legit ill play you" Eventually* cause he didnt had time to play me right now i guess. but we will if his a man of his words.

i wont be talking shit its not my style. but he wont be able to call lag , or any bullshit if he loses to me.

MagicMan357

@Evantabes sure wifi warrior, revel in your 125 ping wins. Sonic fox would be in awe.
@deathstroke187 I don't care about losing because me being the best is a strawman thats easy to knockdown. I troll people who troll these forums with whining. Regardless if I get mopped I will still play you.

@Evantabes sure wifi warrior, revel in your 125 ping wins. Sonic fox would be in awe.
@deathstroke187 I don't care about losing because me being the best is a strawman thats easy to knockdown. I troll people who troll these forums with whining. Regardless if I get mopped I will still play you.
"I will literally play anyone"
"Regardless if I get mopped I will still play you"-actual quotes by you

*gets mopped

"It didn't count because I said so even though I got beat 50-0. I'm never playing you again because you suck even though I got beat 50-0"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

P.S. pretty sure I've played more offline than you considering I actually used to go to locals. It's how I got good enough to 50-0 you, not by playing bots