What's new

Competitive PC scene

Who's around to hit me with that mechanic that shall not be named a little later today?

edit: Jk looks like I won't be making it out today after all :(. Sorry to disappoint. I know how much everyone enjoys hitting me with fatal blows

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Who's around to hit me with that mechanic that shall not be named a little later today?
I'm down from now and onwards into the night. I logged outta work early today cause fuck it, it's Friday and I already got 44 hours in.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
While I do like lots of people joining I can not bear waiting 30 minutes between matches in a full room, any suggestions?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I had to work late. Just now getting off and got the hungry. I'll probably be around at some point if people do turn up, but first I think I need to see about some teriyaki chicken.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I guess we aren't Steam homies. Thought we were, but maybe I got punted.

I'm going in one way or another.

Back to regularly scheduled activities on Friday by 5:30 PST although I like the idea of rotating FT3/5 depending on how many people show up. We shall see how it goes but I will definitely be online.

Also apologies to everyone since I've been slacking on getting the league running. So far I think the people who were for sure in were @Sutter Pain @Hellbringer @Arqwart and @dungeonsector Anyone else have any interest?

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I wont have the luxury of time to participate tonight. Got PTO next week so I'll be working all night to have as much wrapped up as I can prior to being off.

Yall have fun.