What's new

Competitive PC scene

Lag seems to matter alot for you since its the only thing you talk about. . When i played you, was it the lag that made you super predictable? Was it the lag that made you throw out unsafe shit? Was it the lag that made you play like it seemed you only played vs AI? Yeah sure lag matters but that doesnt mean i could tell you where dogshit. Maybe stop acting like a bitch on this forum and ppl would take you abit more serious cause u sound like a 8 year old COD player
But i like COD man they arent all that bad :D

I just want to say that when I played @Hellbringer last weekend, we did five matches in a row and I didn't notice any lag at all. He beat me 5-0 fair and square, simply because he's a much better player than I am.

If you guys really are going to keep denying that lag is an obvious issue even at 60ms then the delusion is legit unrepairable. Idk any other community that has people who brag about winning in a slideshow. SAd.

Like i said you guys will never be in tournament because you know its true
60 ms isnt laggy at all plus mk11 has the second best net code right after KI and that is facts. ALSO since we are PC players let me tell you something, Consoles are laggy af compared to our pc i play on both version and on consoles it feels like another game. if you think you "Lag" online with 50 ms just you wait untill you play offline on consoles at tournements.

Last edited:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
@deathstroke187 You guys just cant stop making shit up LMFAO. I cant even believe that you guys are actually trying to convince me that 60ms isnt laggy let alone offline is more laggy? No wonder people stop coming here holy shit dude.

TYM is the biggest troll website ever. Ive been duped.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
If you guys really are going to keep denying that lag is an obvious issue even at 60ms then the delusion is legit unrepairable. Idk any other community that has people who brag about winning in a slideshow. SAd.

Like i said you guys will never be in tournament because you know its true
Nobody is bragging, just pointing out that u should talk less considering how bad you are.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Nobody is bragging, just pointing out that u should talk less considering how bad you are.
BLah blah im bad because i dont know how to play in a slideshow blah blah youre good because you can play at high latency blah blah

What even funnier is that if im actually bad that means you guys are abysmal because sonicfox agrees with everything ive said since launch about the game. SO yea try again.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
BLah blah im bad because i dont know how to play in a slideshow blah blah youre good because you can play at high latency blah blah

What even funnier is that if im actually bad that means you guys are abysmal because sonicfox agrees with everything ive said since launch about the game. SO yea try again.

Add me on steam and let me see you ping through steam broadcast. I did the same thing with deathstroke.
No arguments as usual
Alright let's cut the crap because I'm tired of you fucking up this thread. We've already done this whole song and dance before. You challenged and I accepted, just give me a day you can play. I will stream and record every game we play with the ping indicator and score on. I don't even care about the results at this point because they're probably not gonna change anything. You can say it doesn't count or call it a slide show or whatever you want but it doesn't fucking matter to me anymore. Let's just get this over with for the people. I know everyone wants to see you play.

Just add me anytime https://steamcommunity.com/id/evantabes/

And for posterity here's my speed test so you don't go blaming my connection (Inb4 "speedtests don't mean anything")

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I got stuff going on tomorrow, but I'll be free and looking to play over the weekend and a few days next week.

If someone sees me on then, pick a fight.

Magictea is good but hes not on the same level as great khan imo
the greath kahn is by far the best overall player on pc but the guy is a bit sketchy. he deletes all his replays and mostly rack up 2k wins in like a week or two. I played him a few times and his very very good. But i also saw magic tea beating him a fair amount of time.