What's new

Competitive PC scene

DeftMonk

Noob
anyone on and want some games? Tryin to fool around with a few non cage/lao characters. I took terminator into KL and was having lots of fun till i ran into 2 people who literally just walked back and threw projectiles. Never been zoned out so hard in this game. My terminator is still in baby mode but if opponent can zone at all and has life lead I honestly have no idea wtf to do lol.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I felt like I got in some good fightin' tonight. Thank you everyone for spending your Friday (or whatever day in your world) mashing buttons like crazy people. That epic quad flawless against @Evantabes will be especially memorable in my book.

Thanks again. I'm off cuddle some kitties, and have nightmares about all the flawless blocking and anti-airing I wanted but failed to do.
[Whisky mode still activated]

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'll probably be playing around late if someone sees me and is desperate to dismember someone. I had/have a bit more stuff going on today so I wasn't able to flutter on in at a reasonable time.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I will play people as long as they are wired and do not go over 80 ping. ANything else is retarded.