What's new

Competitive PC scene

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
the greath kahn is by far the best overall player on pc but the guy is a bit sketchy. he deletes all his replays and mostly rack up 2k wins in like a week or two. I played him a few times and his very very good. But i also saw magic tea beating him a fair amount of time.
Yeah its kinda sketchy but on the other hand its not like he never plays on stream or something so we know what his skills are. Magictea has improved alot tho so yeah you might be right. I think eventabes is deffenitly in top 5 of best players ive played.
edit: also to add some good players i played against is john_nx and raz89. I really should get some games against arqwart and sif cause i havent played them yet i think and i know they are good. :oops:

Last edited:

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Yeah its kinda sketchy but on the other hand its not like he never plays on stream or something so we know what his skills are. Magictea has improved alot tho so yeah you might be right. I think eventabes is deffenitly in top 5 of best players ive played.
edit: also to add some good players i played against is john_nx and raz89. I really should get some games against arqwart and sif cause i havent played them yet i think and i know they are good. :oops:
ive not accepted evan sadly since hes 200ms :( but thanks!

i took down great kahn in a FT5 with hatricks lao but ive been mirroring him with geras alot, losing most of the time

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Can 100% say that I'm not actually that good. I'm gimmicky and weird which works quite well at times but also easily trounced by patient players. Cue why every Noob Saibot and Kotal Kahn player on PC probably loves it when they see my name pop up in KL.

Can 100% say that I'm not actually that good. I'm gimmicky and weird which works quite well at times but also easily trounced by patient players. Cue why every Noob Saibot and Kotal Kahn player on PC probably loves it when they see my name pop up in KL.
Thought i was the only one

Merry Christmas everyone! Got yall a present, the long awaited rematch with Magicman!
Final Score: Truth, Justice, and the American Way-30, Shit talkers-0. ggs
p.s. sorry sound is fucked up

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Merry Christmas everyone! Got yall a present, the long awaited rematch with Magicman!
Wish we could play together. But seems like we're too far away :(. The ping was 280 last time XD

i was about to watch you bro , im also streaming

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
You put down the chihuahua quite handily. Well done.

bro did you just trolled the fuck out of me with this broke ass var ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/526345415 put video at 4h01. take it as a compliment i said that erron player was the best i played on pc by far. its not cool trolling your friends on xmas

Last edited:

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Online: where people who are actually good get beat by 130 ms lag and the opponent actually think theyre good lmao

let alone as usual he lied and said he wasnt going to lag. You online warriors are really just sad people.

The only ppl you play are the people worse then you. The ones who mop you get removed from your friendlist with reason "bad connection". How are the AI matches working out btw?
Man maybe he doesn't want to be masochist and play against players with Bad connection. I played rematch game to Geras WiFi Player. I lost 3 to 5. What that guy did? D1, d1, d1. When I read I couldn't counter. Once after d1 on block I tried to use my 9 framesmid but... I got f212 from him.

He kicked my ass? Yes. Did he deserve that wins? Not everyone. Will I play him again? No.

MagicMan357

Man maybe he doesn't want to be masochist and play against players with Bad connection. I played rematch game to Geras WiFi Player. I lost 3 to 5. What that guy did? D1, d1, d1. When I read I couldn't counter. Once after d1 on block I tried to use my 9 framesmid but... I got f212 from him.

He kicked my ass? Yes. Did he deserve that wins? Not everyone. Will I play him again? No.
This one post is exactly why i constantly troll these fools. This statement is so obvious that it makes you realize that they need the lag in order to win. They will never admit that they only win because they arent even playing mk11.

I was literally getting punished for doing legit punishes and spacing, and whats hilarious is every time the game started lagging less i always started winning.

I stopped care about online players when I lost 30-2 online in MKX against some turkish guy. During offline tournament I crushed him two times. Second threw him away from tournament. He almost started to really cry and then I realized Mk online and Mk offline are two different games.

MagicMan357

I stopped care about online players when I lost 30-2 online in MKX against some turkish guy. During offline tournament I crushed him two times. Second threw him away from tournament. He almost started to really cry and then I realized Mk online and Mk offline are two different games.
But see its because you refuse to be an online warrior loser to live in a delusional bubble for a easily shattered ego. Just remember this same website maks fun of me for playing the AI on the hardest yet these same retards dont even understand how to jail in the game LMFAO! Theyre literally making fun of someone who is basically practicing all the time. Even when i tell these fools factual info they can find in training mode, they still want to get butthurt. Im so glad you said this because i know for a fact i would beat 95% of these people offline.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink

You can say "hey lag is kinda bad i stop playing" or you can continue to get mopped 30-0 and still say its because of lag and make you look like a complete scrub.
I cannot believe how ppl like him dont get permabanned sînce all he does is bring negativity and talk shit like hes above everyone else.

MagicMan357

Don't speak with them. Waste of Time.
Look at this idiot hellbringers reply, explain how that makes any sense? i didnt run away like a bitch so im bad now? See how they just keep skipping over the 130 ms lag? Youre right bro, these people have the IQ of a doormat. I do this for other people to see how stupid they are but its becoming boring because im realizing they have mental uillness.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
But see its because you refuse to be an online warrior loser to live in a delusional bubble for a easily shattered ego. Just remember this same website maks fun of me for playing the AI on the hardest yet these same retards dont even understand how to jail in the game LMFAO! Theyre literally making fun of someone who is basically practicing all the time. Even when i tell these fools factual info they can find in training mode, they still want to get butthurt. Im so glad you said this because i know for a fact i would beat 95% of these people offline.
Playing AI and still dont know how to block. I was watching a little bit of evantabes stream and you are still as bad. Seriously play some real ppl cause playing AI doesnt help you at all.
Its hilarious how you keep pulling the lag card when its clearly showing you have no basics or understanding of the game at all.
Your on this site since mk9 how the fuck are u still this bad at nrs games geez find another hobby

MagicMan357

Playing AI and still dont know how to block. I was watching a little bit of evantabes stream and you are still as bad. Seriously play some real ppl cause playing AI doesnt help you at all.
Its hilarious how you keep pulling the lag card when its clearly showing you have no basics or understanding of the game at all.
Your on this site since mk9 how the fuck are u still this bad at nrs games geez find another hobby
Its hilarious how youre such a loser you have to deny that lag is an actual issue. Youre so fucking stupid the game box literally tells you online experience isnt the same offline but im bad because i dont know how to play in a slide show LOL. Seriously if youre going to try to troll actually be good at it, unlike your shitty kotal which we all know you will never bring offline so please stay in your bubble.

The more you deny lag being an issue the more mental illness becomes obvious.

And whats funnier is i know you guys dont even touch other fighting games so its really easy to act good on the one with the worst possible outcomes.

MagicMan357

As a matter of fact @Hellbringer explain to me why sonicfox confirmed everything ive said since launch about the game if i dont know how to play? If none of you can do this just STFU or ignore me like the rest of the low iq brigade.