What's new

Competitive PC scene

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Wtf has sonicfox to do with you being a trash player and trash human being.
Yep keep deflecting because thats all you can do like your shitty internet. Im better and more knowledgeable and youre just mad that its true no matter how laggy you need the game to be. Debunk sonicfox or stfu.

you have one more chance, i have no more time for the short bus brigade

MagicMan357

Easy win - just like your lag tactics

Once again i cant be debunked and you guys have to ignore me LMFAO pathetic

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
But see its because you refuse to be an online warrior loser to live in a delusional bubble for a easily shattered ego. Just remember this same website maks fun of me for playing the AI on the hardest yet these same retards dont even understand how to jail in the game LMFAO! Theyre literally making fun of someone who is basically practicing all the time. Even when i tell these fools factual info they can find in training mode, they still want to get butthurt. Im so glad you said this because i know for a fact i would beat 95% of these people offline.
This comment is pretty rich coming from the little dog who yips and yips at every instance possible. You've whipped yourself into a frenzy with your most recent posts here, straight up calling people mentally ill as you fucking implode. Pretty sure there's basically no one else here that acts the way you do, magicman, because they actually have the ability to regulate themselves to some degree. The reason everyone ignores you isnt because you're right or because they have no other option to argue against you. Everyone ignores you because you're a shitty human being who spews hateful and intentionally confrontational bullshit all the while acting like you're some messiah.

MagicMan357

This comment is pretty rich coming from the little dog who yips and yips at every instance possible. You've whipped yourself into a frenzy with your most recent posts here, straight up calling people mentally ill as you fucking implode. Pretty sure there's basically no one else here that acts the way you do, magicman, because they actually have the ability to regulate themselves to some degree. The reason everyone ignores you isnt because you're right or because they have no other option to argue against you. Everyone ignores you because you're a shitty human being who spews hateful and intentionally confrontational bullshit all the while acting like you're some messiah.
And yet you fall for the bait everytime, you love it

MagicMan357

Yall better hope they never fix the online because it's gonna get real ugly for yall, but you ignored me because you scared of the future but trust me I'm waiting.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Yall better hope they never fix the online because it's gonna get real ugly for yall, but you ignored me because you scared of the future but trust me I'm waiting.
PLZ. You gonna show up for IRL fights the way Tom Brady shows up. Ya'll shtick the same. (except he gots the charisma)

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Is there actually someone to facilitate a KOTH? Didn't look like Evantabes was in and he was doing most of the show running last time I was around for one. Or maybe there is a new secret black belts only KOTH.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Is there actually someone to facilitate a KOTH? Didn't look like Evantabes was in and he was doing most of the show running last time I was around for one. Or maybe there is a new secret black belts only KOTH.
I waited till 3:30 am then i went ti sleep when no1 showed up. You where the only one that actually played.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I waited till 3:30 am then i went ti sleep when no1 showed up. You where the only one that actually played.
Bitches be shook?

I'm always surprised how well our 200 ping plays. Way better than the 100 ping, WiFi'ing through a brick wall fella I ran into before we played.