What's new

Colored Version Of Ultimate Battler Achievement!

SZSR

Noob
Back in full force. The only reason I quit the competitive scene for MK9 was because the random frame data+no trade system reallly realllly bothered me. I'm accustomed to fighters like Street Fighter and Tekken(which I always took really seriously online, but never took my training to the next level like I did MK). I was upset that this was the first fighter that I had dedicated sooooo much time to being good in tournies and it was just so unsolid at times.

Then when they gimped my favorite character beyond belief, I was done. But now that Injustice has solved all those issues, looks incredible, is made by NRS, and is about DC characters..... you guys will be seeing alot more of me in Top 8 placings coming soon.
Are you gonna be at CEO this year Circus?

i disagree. i can't see a very interesting moveset with any of the freeze characters. (all the choices are villains anyway)

need room for better characters, where the fuck is dr. fate
In a fucking glass jar in the Hall of Justice. There's been a freeze character hinted at since the very first trailer.
who said kinda sorta? its obvious, i said im pretty sure Boon confirmed it
"That looks like Raven" isn't the same as "Yep, that's Raven alright!"

Cruz

Banned
I used a program to make it good quality and the girl in the middle is Killer Frost for sure!
The dude and yes i said dude cause just compare his chin form to Killer Frost and you'll see, he wears a weird helmet that goes under his chin
and he has red eyes, no idea who this is maybe some of you know.

I used a program to make it good quality and the girl in the middle is Killer Frost for sure!
The dude and yes i said dude cause just compare his chin form to Killer Frost and you'll see, he wears a weird helmet that goes under his chin
A program, huh?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
proof or gtfo

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
So you gonna post this picture?

Reactions: RYX

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
pic or ducktales

Cruz

Banned
It's not much better quality than we have but i have good eyes and it's clearly a male chin form like Lex and Sinestro not like Killer Frost at all.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
It's not much better quality than we have but i have good eyes and it's clearly a male chin form like Lex and Sinestro not like Killer Frost at all.
Then why not just post it? You do realize none of us will believe your 'good eyes' right?

Cruz

Banned
Stay ignorant but i see the difference between a male and female chin form!
That is ARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!