What's new

Colored Version Of Ultimate Battler Achievement!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Well since each character has the two story costumes I'm assuming the one from the original pic and the new image are different costumes which explains the differences.
This could be, but Luther is in his original costume which means that this might be during the time frame in the story where everyone doesn't slap on their alts(after the regime starts).

There's also still the huge mystery of why Raven is hanging out straight up IN THE MIDDLE of all these villians. Unless there is a plot twist that makes Raven one of the key villians in the story, I just don't see that being her.

My guess is still split between Circe and Raven.

While being a bit brown, you have to remember there is a orange orb behind that person that would make the purple cape seem to have a bit of brown to it.
What orange orb? Am I missing something? I don't see any orange orb in her fight against Luther.

I hope you're back for Injustice .
Back in full force. The only reason I quit the competitive scene for MK9 was because the random frame data+no trade system reallly realllly bothered me. I'm accustomed to fighters like Street Fighter and Tekken(which I always took really seriously online, but never took my training to the next level like I did MK). I was upset that this was the first fighter that I had dedicated sooooo much time to being good in tournies and it was just so unsolid at times.

Then when they gimped my favorite character beyond belief, I was done. But now that Injustice has solved all those issues, looks incredible, is made by NRS, and is about DC characters..... you guys will be seeing alot more of me in Top 8 placings coming soon.

zfallonz

Noob
This could be, but Luther is in his original costume which means that this might be during the time frame in the story where everyone doesn't slap on their alts(after the regime starts).

There's also still the huge mystery of why Raven is hanging out straight up IN THE MIDDLE of all these villians. Unless there is a plot twist that makes Raven one of the key villians in the story, I just don't see that being her.

My guess is still split between Circe and Raven.

What orange orb? Am I missing something? I don't see any orange orb in her fight against Luther.

Back in full force. The only reason I quit the competitive scene for MK9 was because the random frame data+no trade system reallly realllly bothered me. I'm accustomed to fighters like Street Fighter and Tekken(which I always took really seriously online, but never took my training to the next level like I did MK). I was upset that this was the first fighter that I had dedicated sooooo much time to being good in tournies and it was just so unsolid at times.

Then when they gimped my favorite character beyond belief, I was done. But now that Injustice has solved all those issues, looks incredible, is made by NRS, and is about DC characters..... you guys will be seeing alot more of me in Top 8 placings coming soon.
http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2013/01/20_raveninj.jpg

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
And the thing about that is that we know Superman is a villain in the story, and Lex is a "good" guy since he teamed up with Batman, however in the achievement with the heroes (the one called "Superhuman"), Superman is among the rest of the good guys

And Lex is among the bad guys in the "Ultimate Battler" achievement

This makes me think that they are sorted by their traditional roles in the comics, and not their roles in the actual Story Mode of Injustice. That means even if Raven did go bad in the story, it shouldn't make a difference since the achievement pics don't seem to be sorted by Story Mode-related affiliations anyway.

After seeing color version for wonderwoman the female in the picture seem to be wearing a hood and not having white/blue hair.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Well, the first picture is simply the Justice League, the second one with the two new characters may simply have no "concept" and they just put a bunch of characters together.
True, we may be reading too much into the whole "villain" thing.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
And the thing about that is that we know Superman is a villain in the story, and Lex is a "good" guy since he teamed up with Batman, however in the achievement with the heroes (the one called "Superhuman"), Superman is among the rest of the good guys

And Lex is among the bad guys in the "Ultimate Battler" achievement

This makes me think that they are sorted by their traditional roles in the comics, and not their roles in the actual Story Mode of Injustice. That means even if Raven did go bad in the story, it shouldn't make a difference since the achievement pics don't seem to be sorted by Story Mode-related affiliations anyway.
Good job. With this I think it's 100% that it isn't Raven. The only way it would be is if she was bad from the start of the story, and it clearly shows that she is siding against Luther and Bane in that picture.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Injustices version could.
But what makes more sense, that Raven is a villain in this as she is frequently been in the comics, or they redesigned Circe to look just like animated Raven with the purplish skin and clothes? I'm still going with the center girl being Raven.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I think Raven is the top Right, and I now believe that it is more like the middle person is Circe. I have never questioned Ravens existence.

SLy

Noob
Not sure if this helps at all but I saturated the image
If the one in the middle has a hood like people say she does then its no way it can be circe.. Circe hair is long and it would've shown inside the hood.. Killer Frost is also known for having Short hair also..
The Hood can be an extra accessory to the costume added by NRS.. Circe also isn't pale at all..

As much as I want Circe in.. The comparisons to her is way off now that color is involved..

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Just a theory

Top 2: That might be Circe, Raven's magic isn't usually light purple like that is it?

Bottom 2: That isn't Circe, Circe isn't that pale, that picture seems like it's a night or in a dark place while the achievement picture shows all those characters in full color.

Also the characters in that achievement don't matter, you unlock it by completing the Battle mode:

And that looks like hair to me, dark blue with light blue highlights.

Reactions: SLy