What's new

Characters you don't want to come back

Bo Rai Cho is the worst character I’ve seen in Mortal Kombat. I don’t understand why he seems to be so important in the lore. He should Ben forgotten about.
Have you seen the video of that one guy who’s made rants about Bo Rai Cho from deception up until mkx? You’d love it

Have you seen the video of that one guy who’s made rants about Bo Rai Cho from deception up until mkx? You’d love it
Gstar's vids are great. 10:55 is a classic.

As for me, I'd be ok if any of these characters were left out.

Alien
Bo Rai Cho
Predator
Leatherface
Tremor
Jason
Jacqui
Kung Jin
Takeda (I think he has some potential though)
Goro
Ferra Torr
Kano
Quan Chi
Shinnok

Shit, that's like 40% of the roster. I didn't think I disliked the roster that much, but I guess I'm just meh about more characters than I thought. I don't really like D'Vorah either, but I think she has potential.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Speaking of SFV... I actually did like how you could earn in-game currency to buy DLC characters without spending real money. However, it was a massive grind to do so. The only one I got was Akuma, and I think I had enough for one more (or close), but ended up dropping the game pretty early.

Speaking of SFV... I actually did like how you could earn in-game currency to buy DLC characters without spending real money. However, it was a massive grind to do so. The only one I got was Akuma, and I think I had enough for one more (or close), but ended up dropping the game pretty early.
The grind was so tedious, it's a Battlefront II-like type of unlocking system, where you can unlock characters with gameplay but it takes so long it encourages people to buy microtransactions. It's a well-crafted system to manipulate the players, especially the younger ones, into buying their overpriced micro-trashactions

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
The grind was so tedious, it's a Battlefront II-like type of unlocking system, where you can unlock characters with gameplay but it takes so long it encourages people to buy microtransactions. It's a well-crafted system to manipulate the players, especially the younger ones, into buying their overpriced micro-trashactions

Just curious, what's so wrong with Blaze that he couldn't be redesigned?
Yeah, my reason for not wanting Blaze back is a bit petty and it's just that I really dislike such a simple and generic name for some creature who is supposed to be ancient. Wouldn't mind the same concept for a character, but lets give him a better name this time.

JDM

Noob
Jacqui for the most obvious of reasons.
Kung Jin cause the only reason he was even used was because he was OP. lul
Mileena, she's dead and I hate fighting the character. The most nutty people always use her ;-;
Sonya since I like Cassie more surprisingly but yeah she's already in rip.
Jax, always been a really boring character to me.
D'vorah, she's a cool character but I could live without her to free up roster space.

I'm just worried about this roster now. The game looks awesome but I can't see me maining any of the current characters besides mayyyyybe Kabal. Cyrax/Rain/Reptile are all but deconfirmed with the summon moves or whatever being leaked in the towers. And those three are all potential mains to me. If Cassie Jacqui Takeda Kung Jin Sonya Jax etc are all in as they are looking like they could be, I won't even like a large percentage of the cast. Feelsbad.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Some of the kid characters were underwhelming and to me, Cassie is really the only one who stood out. But as for the old school characters, there isn't one that I wouldn't want.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
All the Kombat kids, Ferra Torr, Erron Black.

Only new characters from MKX that should come back are Kotal Kahn and Dvorrah

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
Shang Tsung has been sorely missed.
Jax scares people so they don't want to see him, there are plenty of grapplers now but Jax is daddy and you know it.
I'm worried for reptile, ermac, OG's I hate to see sit out, and these are the homies' mains big time lol but I just sat out 4 years with no jade, human smoke. We gotta let them Boon cards peel, it's just how it goes.

I'm actually OK with Kombat Kids, if they would flesh out their own personalities outside of their parents.
Erron Black on other hand is wack, if they would delete him entirely I will hardly even remember he existed. And even him can be improved.

On the other hand there are some characters that cannot be improved. Of course, I would like to never, ever, ever see horror characters guest. Please, goddamn, don't include them.
Come on, if you wish to include guest character, they should have integrity within MK universe. No batmans, no pennywises (an idea of his inclusion alone send shivers down my spine), no one who is able, and will destroy the MK atmosphere.