What's new

Characters you don't want to come back

SubZeroIce

Runway
The grind was so tedious, it's a Battlefront II-like type of unlocking system, where you can unlock characters with gameplay but it takes so long it encourages people to buy microtransactions. It's a well-crafted system to manipulate the players, especially the younger ones, into buying their overpriced micro-trashactions
I think it’s a good system because it gives you the option to buy it or grind endlessly. But NRS is greedy and they’ll never do that.

OT: from MKX:

-Ferra Torr
-Jacqui
-Kano
-Quan Chi
-Dvorah
-BRC
-The 4 Guest characters
-Tremor

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
-Darrius
-Tsu Hao
-Sareena
-Jarek
-Bo Rai Cho
-Shujinko
-Kobra
-Taven
-Li Mei
-Ashrah
-Frost
-Kira
-Nitara
-Onaga
-Jax
-Jacqui
-Tanya
-Preferably no guest chars (but there will be)

- All 3D era karakters aside from Sareena, Li Mei, Ashrah, Fujin, Havik, Bo Rai Cho, Onaga & Hotaru.
- All MKX newcomers except for Kotal Kahn and D'Vorah.
- Taven and Daegon of course.
- Stryker and the Kameleon nonsense

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
OK, here's a long-ass list...

Stryker - We already have Sonya, Cassie and most likely Erron Black.
Kai - Liu Kang clone.
Jarek - Kano clone.
Bo' Rai Cho - Literally a toilet humor incarnate.
Hsu Hao - Self explanatory.
Li Mei - She's boring, there are a lot of female characters that could be in the game instead.
Darrius - Boring, uninspired, one of the most forgettable characters in the series.
Dairou - Same as Dairou.
Kobra - Self explanatory.
Kira - We already have Kano and Sonya, we don't need her.
Jacqui - The worst newcomer in MKX, we already have a lot of SF chars.
Ferra/Torr - Arguably the most frustrating character in MKX, in a bad way.
Kano's Son - We don't need any more new gen characters.

Chameleon - Unoriginal character, I'd rather have most of the palette swaps instead. He could be a premier skin for each male palette swap though.
Khameleon - Same as Chameleon.
Triborg - Same as Chameleon.

Pennywise - Not only he's overrated, he wouldn't fit to a fighting game at all. There are much better guest volunteers than him.
Michael Myers - Same as Pennywise.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I'm generally open towards giving everyone a new chance if they get a rework that makes them more interesting. That said:

Who I don't need ever again:
Stryker
Ferra/Torr
Sheeva
Lots 3D era characters. No need to list everyone that nobody is asking for anyways.

Who I want to take a break before returning (with some new stuff):
Kano
Jax
Johnny
Sonya
Kung Lao
Kung Jin
Quan Chi

Closing remark: I actually like several of the MKX newcomers. They all get thrown into the same box because people want their favorites back, but Takeda, Kotal Khan and Erron Black are very good additions that I hope to see again.

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
He hasn't uploaded to YouTube for months, though.

I hope he will do a playthrough of MK11, at least it will most likely not contain Bo' Rai Cho.

vapid

cyber warlord
Best MKX newcomers: Kotal, D'Vorah, Erron, Cassie.
He hasn't uploaded to YouTube for months, though.

I hope he will do a playthrough of MK11, at least it will most likely not contain Bo' Rai Cho.
He's often like this. He'll sometimes do a video every 4-5 months, and then randomly upload an entire series of walkthrough videos.

His stuff is amazing, though - I love how he'll do a 40 minute rant about a game before he even leaves the main menu, and then he'll rage his way through a game. There are parts of some of his videos where you get the impression he's literally thrown his controller at the wall, gone outside for a cigarette, and then come back in and re-edited the stream.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Ok the obvious cases like Meat and Mokap, Jarek, Dairou, Darrius, Hsu Hao ect ect, but they never return anyway.

Now for the others.

I don't want fart joke character in the game anymore, so fill in yourself which character that is, I'm not gonna name him, as I hate him too much.

I don't want Tekken characters in the game, so that one Deception/Deadly Alliance Tekken girl can go and destroy herself for all I care, I don't want her back.

Sorry Stryker, but there are enough gun characters in already.

Motaro, the time they spend on his model is better spend on other characters.

Cyber Sub-Zero and Cyber Smoke, I'd rather see Cyborg Khrome instead.

I would say Cassie Cage, the product of Justin Bieber fucking Miley Cyrus, she is my most hated character, but too bad she is already confirmed.

For the rest I like most characters, But I wouldn't mind Jax sitting this one out, we already have his daughter in this... (Rather seen Jax but ok)

Murilima

I criticize because I love!
Cassie Cringe
Jacqui Bitch
Kum Chin
Error Blargh
Take-a-dump
Woeful Kahn
Leatherfaeces
Bo' Rai Joke
Alien (unless better fleshed-out)

*raises flame shield*

Yes, Bo Rai Cho is actually a joke, but a can't deslike him. Idon't know why, maybe thats a funny joke.
And Kotal Khan are not that bad, he have a good designing, but his lore suck, and he also have the burden of carry name "Khan". We already have a Khan and this one is irreplaceable.
All the other characters in your list suck at all, i couldn't agree more.

Cassie Cyrus

Yes, Bo Rai Cho is actually a joke, but a can't deslike him. Idon't know why, maybe thats a funny joke.
And Kotal Khan are not that bad, he have a good designing, but his lore suck, and he also have the burden of carry name "Khan". We already have a Khan and this one is irreplaceable.
All the other characters in your list suck at all, i couldn't agree more.
Really? What is fun about a fart and puke joke? They are old, disgusting and stupid.

Bo Rai Cho is lucky they added Cassie Cyrus in MKX, otherwise he would still have been my most hated character in MK's history. Yes, even worse than the likes of Meat and Mokap.

vapid

cyber warlord
Yeah, see what I did there? I hate cyborg smoke and sub-zero so much, I'd rather take that sorry excuse of a character over them. :-p
I don't mind Cyber Smoke - fond memories of MK3 - but I wasn't overly fond of Cyber Sub-Zero, and I'd much rather have Smoke return in human form. I hope he's in MK 11.

NRS should do Cyber Noob - imagine how convoluted it'd be if Kronika altered the timeline so Bi-Han was murdered by Kuai Liang, became a demon to serve Quan Chi, was then turned into a cyborg by the Lin Kuei, and finally is rescued by Hanzo Hasashi, who voluntarily gives himself up to the Lin Kuei for assimilation.

So, you have a cyborg form of Noob with his shadow powers as well as some robot stuff, fighting alongside a cyborg form of Scorpion. Sub-Zero remains human, but is forever tormented by the fact he murdered his own brother.

:DOGE

Cassie Cyrus

I don't mind Cyber Smoke - fond memories of MK3 - but I wasn't overly fond of Cyber Sub-Zero, and I'd much rather have Smoke return in human form. I hope he's in MK 11.

NRS should do Cyber Noob - imagine how convoluted it'd be if Kronika altered the timeline so Bi-Han was murdered by Kuai Liang, became a demon to serve Quan Chi, was then turned into a cyborg by the Lin Kuei, and finally is rescued by Hanzo Hasashi, who voluntarily gives himself up to the Lin Kuei for assimilation.

So, you have a cyborg form of Noob with his shadow powers as well as some robot stuff, fighting alongside a cyborg form of Scorpion. Sub-Zero remains human, but is forever tormented by the fact he murdered his own brother.

:DOGE
Lol I know you're trolling here ;-P

But I wouldn't like Noob as cyborg, he's much too cool for that! I wouldn't mind if Noob turned into MK's own Venom though lol.
I always played around with the idea that Quan Chi had this alien/demonic/whatever lifeform in his collection (Much like the Venom symbiot) and when older Sub-Zero died Quan Chi let this demonic parasite lose on the corpse so they merged together, creating Noob Saibot.