What's new

Characters you don't want to come back

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Sonya, Cassie, and Jacqui. Cause it's a waste (and kind of stupid) to have three military-based playstyle characters in a mythical-based fighting game. Ironically, we are probably getting all three.
I could be wrong, but I think adding those characters is a form of lazy, as they are easy to create, they don’t have monstrous looks and hard to create effects in their movelists. Much easier to design than the likes of Rain and Reptile...

I really don’t understand why you wouldn’t just make Sonya playable and turn Cassie and Jacqui into NPC in storymode, so other more different characters can become playable instead, now characters like Rain, Noob and Shang probably end up NPC instead, which is a stupid move in my opinion.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I could be wrong, but I think adding those characters is a form of lazy, as they are easy to create, they don’t have monstrous looks and hard to create effects in their movelists. Much easier to design than the likes of Rain and Reptile...
I mean, I'm stating the obvious here but you're wrong. You only have to look at the K&M breakdown for MK11 Sonya to see all the different effects she has.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Kobra and Kira. Those the only ones I really never liked. Jacqui and Kung Jin are pretty useless as well in the same generic fashion.
At least Cassie looked cool and was the bastard of a main storyline. Takeda was a scorpion protege and telepath.

That said, anybody can return with a reimagining. If you have to put in that much work to make a character likeable then why bother?

Kal

<3
Play MK9 then, some people are open to new characters and ideas. God.
Good for those people? I never let that stop me from playing MK games, I'm simply answering the question posted by the OP. What a stupid thing of you to say, Jesus Christ.

Cassie Cyrus

It’s scary to read that so many people want that Miley Cyrus wannabe in the game... How can guys like such a stupid character? What do you guys like about Cassie Cringe?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It’s scary to read that so many people want that Miley Cyrus wannabe in the game... How can guys like such a stupid character? What do you guys like about Cassie Cringe?
Her look and her attitude and cockiness. And was hoping with her inclusion in the series, sonya and johnny would sit a game or 2 out. Alas, that didn't come to pass but I still like her better than either of the parents.

She's nothing like miley cyrus or justin beiber so idk why you keep referencing that.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
As long as Sub and Erron are in, I’m good. I don’t get all of the Erron hate. He’s one of most unique characters in the game. All the Kombat kids are ripoffs.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't want Nitara to come back because I this point I think Skarlet is just a better designed Nitara. The only difference between the two is that one doesn't look really stupid and bites people.

The only moves Nitara really has is Bloodball, which Skarlet has, and the kick special that looks like it was ripped from Tanya.

Also don't want to see Dairou, Darrius, Kobra, Kira, or Hsu Hao ever again. Characters like Jarek, Movado, Ashrah, Drahmin, Shujinko, Blaze, Moloch, Taven, and Daegon are close to "never wanting to see them again" material but I think there's a little hope left in them, so I would be okay with them being back as long as they were done in a certain way.

Characters like Meat and Mokap would be funny as skins or Kombat Modifiers, so while I don't think they should be real characters again, I would like to see them show up in some way again. I think Mokap could work as a skin for Johnny Cage, and Meat could be a Kustom Kombat modifier for a tower or something.

As for "obscure" characters I actually want to see: Sareena, Fujin, Kai, Li Mei, Frost, Havik, Hotaru and Onaga.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Out of the characters who realistically have a chance of returning, Mileena, Ermac, and Reptile are the main 3 I don't want to come back. Li Mei is way up there too, she's one of the few characters I actually dislike, seriously don't get what anyone sees in her at all.
Kenshi is another one I think should be out, but for a very specific reason.

Cassie Cyrus

People who like Cassie Cage must be young I guess... :-p

Ermac, Reptile and Mileena? Damn, that are a lot of awesome non-human characters jhonnykiller45... YOu must be a human-character preferer?

Killusion

Stream addict
Well pretty much every character could get a cool redesign so I welcome almost everyone back!

Except Meat and Mokap. Screw those joke characters.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I am really disappointed at all he BRC hate, am sure most of it comes from 3D era when he did kinduv looked and behaved like a bad joke. But in mkx he actually looks like a badass master respected by everyone, most of all Raiden himself.

His importance to both outworld and earthrealm is not to be ignored, he was Liu Kang's and Kung Lao's master and taught them everything they know. He helps Raiden defend the jensei, helped Subzero eliminate the cyber initiative and trains outworld fighters to defend the realm in tournament and war alike.

He's the only drunken fist master in mk universe and you wanna hate him cuz he farts and pukes? c'mon guys.

I'll actually be very disappointed if he's not in mk11 main roster, all 3 of his variations in mkx were so much fun to use and i wanted to see how he'll turn out in mk11. But he most likely wont be in the game cuz i already noticed some of his moves recycled for Kabal ( body slam ji2, lingering gas, low stick grab).