What's new

CEO 2017 - Injustice 2 starts today at 5PM EDT (Pools Inside)

Thingy

Retired account
I love Reo and I main Catwoman...but part of me is happy he got eliminated outside of the top 16 for his blatant bandwagoning. Seems like he was forcing himself to play Catwoman when she obviously is not a good fit for him. Should have stuck with his Darkseid, he is much better with him.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Might just be me, but what's with the weirdly negative commentary? Arma seems to chastise people for their choice in characters and decision making constantly, with definitive opinions about characters too. Really bizarre.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Might just be me, but what's with the weirdly negative commentary? Arma seems to chastise people for their choice in characters and decision making constantly, with definitive opinions about characters too. Really bizarre.
It's been both Combo Breaker and CEO, and it seems like he's downing somebody with every minute that goes by. I feel like his commentary persona used to be more positive, but this is really kind of uncool to the guys who are participating.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Black adam is without a doubt most broken character in this game. That range and meter less damage lol.

I didn't know black magic allows you to move in and continue the combo if you do it at mid range.
It combos almost full screen with IA mb divekick into IA divekick etc. and yeah, from a bit past mid screen you can simply dash in or jump in if I'm range.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
@Hollywood DMS / @Kitana Prime

After Slayer vs Theo they showed a collage of video that looked to me to be from the uncast matches when the stream was down... dose this mean that it was all recorded to disk and we could possibly see it go up on youtube or something?

Cashual

The whiteboi pop off after the second game comeback to go 2-0 against semiij was hilarious. The final spasm where headphones and glasses went flying was so funny. Watch bio's reaction to it lol.

And, did i miss the handshake between whiteboi and semiij? I hope so. I really don't like when people snub the handshake. You don't have to be fake and act like you're happy for the other player, but a handshake is just the right thing to do if there's no personal issues. Who knows maybe semiij didn't like the over the top pop off before game three, because semiij would never do that.

Not a big deal, and maybe I just missed the dap.

Thingy

Retired account
Catwoman up-players are on suicide watch right now. People who have been acting like she is Injustice 2s Alien or Tanya are looking dumb AF. She is beatable when you actually lab the matchup. No damn way is Catwoman top 5.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Soon people will understand that Sonic's DS is not just gimmicks. He is changing his game plan on the fly according to what's been punished, what his opponent is scouting, and what's happening in the match.

Truly smart and really fun to watch.

Cashual

Soon people will understand that Sonic's DS is not just gimmicks. He is changing his game plan on the fly according to what's been punished, what his opponent is scouting, and what's happening in the match.

Truly smart and really fun to watch.
He's just a master at making reads it's insane.

Like he got full combo punished on empty jump stomp. Then he got up and did it again for a cool 400 something damage. No one is better at taking calculated risks. He used to be a maniac in mk9 and early injustice 1, and now he's fundamentally incredible, yet can add dashes of just do it at the exact right moment. Forever king I feel like lately has been picking up a bit of sonic's playbook with the yolo slides and they have been landing. How do you beat someone who plays so respectfully and smart all game or set and then hits you with some high risk unsafe stuff from left field?

Despite the relative lack of character variety, this tournament is very very hype.

Cashual

Holy shit the pop off!!!!!! Madzin on PED's 100%!! I can't believe that set ended that way that was absolutely insane. The comebacks from Madzin all weekend what the hell. Craziness.

Slymind

Noob
It was so hype and so heartbreaking at the same time, Bio started off behind and did everything right, can't believe he didn't block that last attack.

You are the man Bio, keep doing it. And obviously, Madzin delivering the hype in every single match he is in.