What's new

CEO 2017 - Injustice 2 starts today at 5PM EDT (Pools Inside)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah until someone picks Adam or Aquaman.

Seems like the running theme of CEO so far is that if you lose, switch to Black Adam.
Theo vs. Slayer was Superman vs. Black Adam -- and I'd say that set may have been just a little, little bit hype

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If I'm being honest I think Fox will win but it won't be a stomp. It already isn't. Like what was Fox's record in MKX vs Dragon and Slayer?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Theo vs. Slayer was Superman vs. Black Adam -- and I'd say that set may have been just a little, little bit hype
Slayer beating Theo was hype yes, but using Black Adam to do so isn't.
What was hype was when Theo beat Black Adam's auto-win trait when he was on low life.

As you can probably tell I severely hate Black Adam, the character is so cheap.
I use Aquaman cause he is my favourite DC character but I won't deny he is also cheap and boring to watch.

cdb2

Noob
I need to get caught up on C.E.O., once my shift ends!!

I just saw this match

Infiti and the other Gotham sirens cosplayers were hype!! Please tell me they have more matches of her kicking ass.

Also...as a Black Adam main, I see that the flow of hate and salt are at peak levels!!!

Yeah until someone picks Adam or Aquaman.

Seems like the running theme of CEO so far is that if you lose, switch to Black Adam.
Adam is at least fun to watch since his combos can be pretty flashy and they can come out of no where since he can combo off practically anything.

Aquaman depends on if it's a meter for trident rush player or meter for combos player. 20 trident rushes a round are boring as shit.