What's new

Match-up Discussion Catwoman match up chart

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I disagree. Joker struggle to get any character in the corner. With Cat-woman she can easily put any character in the corner and Cat-woman Has way more damage then the Joker. I can get a 52% by using 1 bar and trait. Ask Polish games and Notez4 and ask them what is the mu between Catwoman and Joker.
I don't care who you've played online. I've played N1kolass offline.

Feel free to waste your trait, the only thing stopping Joker from raping you on knockdown to get 3% more than he does.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I do that as well but I don't think it will stuff her wake ups like that or do it?
It does.
She gets a free vortex on raven and anyone without an invincible wake up. Maybe not zod I think he can back dash it.
This has been known since December 2013

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.

It does.
She gets a free vortex on raven and anyone without an invincible wake up. Maybe not zod I think he can back dash it.
My experience with Zod is that the timing for stuffing his wake ups is different depending on which wake up he uses (Zod charge vs phantom strike). So you have to read which wake up your planning on stuffing.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
My experience with Zod is that the timing for stuffing his wake ups is different depending on which wake up he uses (Zod charge vs phantom strike). So you have to read which wake up your planning on stuffing.

Yeah, he is like Nightwing where he can vary the timing and move to mess you up. It's extremely difficult, if not impossible, to get a true vortex on Zod.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
On Zod knockdown I usually do a 50/50 and hope I stuffed it correctly, a MB f+3 which covers as an overhead and armor, a mb b+3 which covers as armor or a backdash punisher, a neutral jump or 3 if I am super confident they're just going to wakeup. The other options are preferable to 3 because they cover more options than just wakeup attack.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

It does.
I already knew about the 122 and it vortex since 1 month after the game release. I choose not to use it that much but when I use it, it will be a awesome gimmick. 1f2 is also good especially in the corner

Last edited:

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.

Yeah with zod I go for the 33/33/33 with standing 3 and even that can be strict.
I don't think I know what you mean with the 33/33/33? can you explain?

Zod I usually just stick to trying to stuff phantom strike with 50/50, if I read Zod charge, I just block. I think Zod charge skips through MBB3 sometimes?I tend to try and stuff with f1 more so that when they do stop waking up there's a bit of conditioning for the mb cat dash cross up.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I don't think I know what you mean with the 33/33/33? can you explain?

Zod I usually just stick to trying to stuff phantom strike with 50/50, if I read Zod charge, I just block. I think Zod charge skips through MBB3 sometimes?I tend to try and stuff with f1 more so that when they do stop waking up there's a bit of conditioning for the mb cat dash cross up.
After 122 you can use 33 ( which will most likely stuff there wake ups ) or the 50/50

Ra Helios

I don't care who you've played online. I've played N1kolass offline.

Feel free to waste your trait, the only thing stopping Joker from raping you on knockdown to get 3% more than he does.
Feel free to waste trait when I can just rebuild it back again dumb dumb. Which joker hard knockdown is easy to read. Block all his mix up easily. Joker love doing jump2 right. On reaction I can mb catdash and punish you all the time which shit down your jump2 game. Plus joker can't zone out catwoman you will have to come to me when I have the life lead. Catwoman do more damage on a consistent level while he struggles to do so. Joker struggle to push other players in the corner while catwoman has one of the best corner games and one of the best moves to push people in the corner easy. I'm a high level catwoman player so you can get your experience from a medicore player which doesn't effect at all. It's still a 6-4 catwoman favor

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Feel free to waste trait when I can just rebuild it back again dumb dumb. Which joker hard knockdown is easy to read. Block all his mix up easily. Joker love doing jump2 right. On reaction I can mb catdash and punish you all the time which shit down your jump2 game. Plus joker can't zone out catwoman you will have to come to me when I have the life lead. Catwoman do more damage on a consistent level while he struggles to do so. Joker struggle to push other players in the corner while catwoman has one of the best corner games and one of the best moves to push people in the corner easy. I'm a high level catwoman player so you can get your experience from a medicore player which doesn't effect at all. It's still a 6-4 catwoman favor
Nikolass is so far from mediocre lol. He almost beat Bit in the catwoman mirror his first time at GBS.

Ra Helios

Nikolass is so far from mediocre lol. He almost beat Bit in the catwoman mirror his first time at GBS.
Playing first to 2? Anybody can beat anybody in a first to 2. Think man. Playing a set first to 10 shows the player are not afraid to get downloaded and also show which player can keep up with each other.l at the highest level. First to 2 is anybody game.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Playing first to 2? Anybody can beat anybody in a first to 2. Think man. Playing a set first to 10 shows the player are not afraid to get downloaded and also show which player can keep up with each other.l at the highest level. First to 2 is anybody game.
All I'm saying is Nikolass is a great catwoman player, and a good person in general. You can't call someone you've never seen play or played yourself mediocre because you just don't know lol. I'm gonna leave here now, you're too bullheaded to understand anyway.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
can we be serious here? How can anyone call out someone by not having done better than them where it matters in the competitive scene? And how are you at the highest level without competing against the best in the world at a tournament? These questions you have no answer for other than "shut up aquaman ill body someone online again". Ooh. I rate @chemist4hire above you. Determination over truskill.