What's new

Match-up Discussion Catwoman match up chart

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Feel free to waste trait when I can just rebuild it back again dumb dumb. Which joker hard knockdown is easy to read. Block all his mix up easily. Joker love doing jump2 right. On reaction I can mb catdash and punish you all the time which shit down your jump2 game. Plus joker can't zone out catwoman you will have to come to me when I have the life lead. Catwoman do more damage on a consistent level while he struggles to do so. Joker struggle to push other players in the corner while catwoman has one of the best corner games and one of the best moves to push people in the corner easy. I'm a high level catwoman player so you can get your experience from a medicore player which doesn't effect at all. It's still a 6-4 catwoman favor
Feel free to think whatever you want.

You can always feel free.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
can we be serious here? How can anyone call out someone by not having done better than them where it matters in the competitive scene? And how are you at the highest level without competing against the best in the world at a tournament? These questions you have no answer for other than "shut up aquaman ill body someone online again". Ooh. I rate @chemist4hire above you. Determination over truskill.
Chrmist4hire said I have a better catwoman then him which make it official. What other people think are irrevelant

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Joker don't do more damage then catwoman I can get a 54% damage 1 meter and trait. How about joker
what good is getting your extra 5 or whatever % trait does at the end of your combo when it leaves you completely SOL on kd? I would imagine it makes more sense to keep it so you can get up, especially against Joker

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
what good is getting your extra 5 or whatever % trait does at the end of your combo when it leaves you completely SOL on kd? I would imagine it makes more sense to keep it so you can get up, especially against Joker
Nope my reads are to good don't really need it. Again. It will just build back up

Joker is not threat to my catwoman