What's new

Match-up Discussion Catwoman match up chart

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
He doesn't know. Which is why he said he's going to main the same character as you. So...once you decide, he decides.

Understand?
Cassie Cage and Tanya. Or Cassie Cage and Skarlett or Cassie Cage and Ermac or Cassie Cage and some other character I haven't seen yet. But I know for sure Cassie Cage will be my main and I will have a second main. Not sticking with one. No

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Can we talk about how brave the catwoman forum is for putting up with helios? Jesus this guy gets worse every time I read his posts. Honestly it's painful, I don't know why/how they do it. I would have picked up a new main months ago.

Last edited:

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Ive tried to keep an unbiased and non judgmental mindset until now but I can't hold it any longer. I am certain that while Ra Helios may be an excellent CW player, he is surely just trolling you guys here on TYM to get a rise out of you. His grammatical errors are far from consistent to say the least. You sir are a fraud. Or in other words, you're fake as fuck. Why can't you just make a regular post like other people?
PS I'm drunk as a skunk so take this with a grain of salt.

D

Deleted member 28105

Cringe worthy grammar. Cringe worthy spelling. Blatant trolling and superfluous arrogance.

This is why you should all change your mains to Green Arrow. We don't have these problems.