What's new

Guide Catch Me If You Can -- The Flash General Discussion Thread

MashBot

You're over matched.
First thing off topic
I love villains and the only reason I play supes is because of his lockdown suit. I'm getting into flash thanks to Psycho. But wouldn't you guys love to see reverse flash? And reverse flash new 52? It's not a new char and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to change flash code to reverse him, I know he's known for red but damn. I wanna see what y'all think? Or you guys would like the see this work time go to new chars/stages.

Attachments

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
First thing off topic
I love villains and the only reason I play supes is because of his lockdown suit. I'm getting into flash thanks to Psycho. But wouldn't you guys love to see reverse flash? And reverse flash new 52? It's not a new char and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to change flash code to reverse him, I know he's known for red but damn. I wanna see what y'all think? Or you guys would like the see this work time go to new chars/stages.
what do you mean, you got into the flash because of me, what did I do? o.o

MashBot

You're over matched.
I was on the edge of picking him up. But wasnt sure he was worth the time and money( there is no money) to put in him. And you just open that door to show me he is. With a lil time and practice. But I would them
reverse color!

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I was on the edge of picking him up. But wasnt sure he was worth the time and money( there is no money) to put in him. And you just open that door to show me he is. With a lil time and practice. But I would them
reverse color!
:confused: what do you mean I played you?

Flash's d1 and d1d2 is now +1 on block.

Edit: d2 is also +1 on block. All of this could've been the in-game frame data being fixed.

AYSAMO

Noob
+Lighting Jabs (Stand 2) is now +16 on hit, 0 on block
+Power Kick (Back 3) is now +8 on block
+Quick Kick (Down 1) is now +1 on block
+Boots Up (Down 2) is now +63 on hit, +1 on block
+All version of Sonic Pound (Down, Forward 3/Down, Forward 3, Back/Down, Forward 3, Forward) are -1 on block
+Speed Force (1, 1) is now +7 on block
+In a Jiff (1, 2) is now +17 on hit, +1 on block
+Quick Step (Down 1, Down 2) is now +1 on block
+Roller Coaster (Back 2, 2, Forward 3) is now 0 on block
+Bolt of Lightning (3, 2) is now -11 on block
+Forced Acceleration (Forward 2, 1) is now not duckable at close range

Also looks like his Forward 2, 1, 3 is now no longer interruptable outside of parries.

FLASH GOT BUFFED SO HARD HOLY SHIT DUDES LOL

SaJa

FH_FenriR
+All version of Sonic Pound (Down, Forward 3/Down, Forward 3, Back/Down, Forward 3, Forward) are -1 on block

Also looks like his Forward 2, 1, 3 is now no longer interruptable outside of parries.

Good shit. =) =
So his d2 push the opponent muuch higher, the d2, b3 combo will be easier now.

Can Flash use his RMS in his strings now ? =) Zyphox

The flash is just as I wanted him to be. Only the dodge speed didn't change but it will be fine I guess.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
lightning charge can now be MB on block and is +3! No more flash dying with 4 meters in the second round...block a projectile, fly in with lightning charge and MB on block and start pressure. It even hits mid-mid, and does like 3.5% chip. Flash might be able to chip people now...At the very least we've got ghetto Johnny Cage EX forceball pressure with b22f3 MB lightning charge into d12 or 21 MB lightning charge, rinse and repeat.

It seems as though b2 and b22 now force stand on block, also, so b22f3 no longer whiffs on crouch blocking small characters.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast

A lot of the frame data on his strings haven't actually changed, they've just been corrected in the in-game menu. Stuff like standing 2, 21, 12 and b22f3 were always right around zero on block, and b3 was always +8, in spite of what the in-game data said.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Good shit. =) =
So his d2 push the opponent muuch higher, the d2, b3 combo will be easier now.

Can Flash use his RMS in his strings now ? =) Zyphox

The flash is just as I wanted him to be. Only the dodge speed didn't change but it will be fine I guess.
i just interrupted flash f213 string with aquamans uppercut it wasn't fixed

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Is lightning kick invincible as a wakeup attack? If it is, has anybody experimented with using it to wake up and then charge cancel backdashing to get some more invincibility?

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Does flash's inputs change drastically online? The only character that really feels different from offline. :[

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Does flash's inputs change drastically online? The only character that really feels different from offline. :[
his optimized trait combos are a lot harder to land online, thats for sure. I also have a hard time landing MB lightning kick, 21, b22f3 consistently outside of like perfect connections.

Usually I can land trait LKx3 b22 LK b22f3 LC in 3 or 4 bar connections, but less than that it's totally random for me.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Is lightning kick invincible as a wakeup attack? If it is, has anybody experimented with using it to wake up and then charge cancel backdashing to get some more invincibility?
It def has some invincibility frames it's just not fully. Sonic pound and his dodge also have iframes but his only two fully invincibly wake ups are charge and flying uppercut