What's new

Guide Catch Me If You Can -- The Flash General Discussion Thread

REO

Undead
Character Biography --
Young Barry Allen's life stopped the minute his mother was murdered. The true killer never found, it's mystery obsessed Barry, driving him to become a forensic scientist. Consumed by his work, he spent his life chained to a desk, solving every case that flew across it. But when a freak lighting bolt hits a nearby shelf in his lab, Barry receives super-speed, becoming The Flash. Read More >
This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
All of flash's cancels are -76 on block

When he does IAFB (instant air flash blast) he remains frozen in the air for 12 secs or until someone fully combos him

He'll have a broken leg and a broken ankle

He has a low projectile (A flash Lighting where a bolt travels on the ground) but in this game GROUNDING is an issue on stages so when the bitch throws lighting on the ground it goes half way across then right back up his body setting him at -129 and losing 30%

When Flash uses Flash Ground lighting on water stages he just dies and you lose the round but for some reason laughter sound effect is played and the flash user is made sure to hear it for the duration his ps3 and xbox is on for the whole day

And when he does 2 FDC he explodes for no reason and is removed from the data on the game disc

Sounds S tier to me

All of flash's cancels are -76 on block

When he does IAFB (instant air flash blast) he remains frozen in the air for 12 secs or until someone fully combos him

He'll have a broken leg and a broken ankle

He has a low projectile (A flash Lighting where a bolt travels on the ground) but in this game GROUNDING is an issue on stages so when the bitch throws lighting on the ground it goes half way across then right back up his body setting him at -129 and losing 30%

When Flash uses Flash Ground lighting on water stages he just dies and you lose the round but for some reason laughter sound effect is played and the flash user is made sure to hear it for the duration his ps3 and xbox is on for the whole day

And when he does 2 FDC he explodes for no reason and is removed from the data on the game disc

Sounds S tier to me
DISLIKE :)

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
I read this as flash "Dance" cancels, and laughed. I shall now, and forever on, call all dash cancels flash dance cancels.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
i did the same exact thing. i had to go back and read it over again. for a split second i saw Kevin Bacon lol

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Faster than Kabal?!? Not with those Gene Simmon's KISS Army boots. Some of these character designs Im seeing are quite............gross.
I actually really like Flash's costume design in this game

Not dumb and gay like the old one.