What's new

Guide Catch Me If You Can -- The Flash General Discussion Thread

SEV

Noob
I've never seen him play but M2Dave certainly hypes him up enough, would be awesome to see a Flash get that far in a major.

SZSR

Noob
@SEV @AK Harold @BoricuaHeat

I did have one question about something Harold was doing at KIT that confused the hell out of me. Did he forward dash through King's B3? Like literally phase through it? What is this? Does Flash's dash have invincibility frames or something?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@SEV @AK Harold @BoricuaHeat

I did have one question about something Harold was doing at KIT that confused the hell out of me. Did he forward dash through King's B3? Like literally phase through it? What is this? Does Flash's dash have invincibility frames or something?
No, but he momentarily krouches during part of the dash. (Which he kan time to go under some high projectiles.)

That's not the reason why it happened though. This actually happens with more characters than just Flash when going against Batman's B3. It's happened with Arrow and Supes too. I think it has more to do with Batman's B3 hitbox than anything.

SZSR

Noob
So if you have a semi-crouching' hitbox when you dash, you can probably go under Batman's b3? I'm wondering if Catwoman could b3 under it.

I'm assuming it's Arrow's slide that goes under right?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yo add me so we can run some matches.PSN:KrocoCola

@AK Harold Spreading that knowledge, good stuff man. Congrats on the recent tourny win and hope to see ya online today!
LOL. I kan't believe I didn't know you were KrocoCola this whole time!

I just thought he was a kool Flash player that I randomly met online. No wonder you knew your stuff! lol..

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
So if you have a semi-crouching' hitbox when you dash, you can probably go under Batman's b3? I'm wondering if Catwoman could b3 under it.

I'm assuming it's Arrow's slide that goes under right?
No. Slide gets hit...

I just tested it and I know why it happens. It's dashing through before Batman reaches his active frames..

SZSR

Noob
No. Slide gets hit...

I just tested it and I know why it happens. It's dashing through before Batman reaches his active frames..
I don't know a lot about Arrow (or the game in general...) But I guess it's just a dash.

So can everyone do this hypothetically?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
So can everyone do this hypothetically?
Yes..

I guess I've seen it more with Flash, Arrow, and Supes because they have fast good range forward dashes..

Characters whose forward dashes are too short probably won't get through from the range that Batman players like to do F3's from...

So after a rushed decision to KiT and playing a lot of players that are considered top players I can say that Flash is a viable pick for tournaments. Also, I will be playing daily again in training mode so hopefully I can add some tech for everyone. I already have an improved Flash tech in corner based off of MasterD Zyphox and BoricuaHeat tech. Be sure to tune into AK to see it in action.

SEV

Noob
I hate Flash mirror matches but I sent a request. Sev, mind if I add you as well? All us Flash players need to stick together.
I had somehow missed this, but we played the other day and added each other. My PSN is DaShoebomber. And I too, hate the mirror match.

Last edited: