What's new

Guide Catch Me If You Can -- The Flash General Discussion Thread

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
Turn off release check on the controller preset then go into training and mash a bit less but use the actual inputs.

B22 -> LK (mb after the B22 animation, not before) and press B right along with MB. Will always work.
Found this quote in a flash thread under some dust and cobb webs. I just ordered my 1st stick (cheap) should I turn release check off when using a stick for flash or keep it on and continue mashing?? I can tell a difference between the two.

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Found this quote in a flash thread under some dust and cobb webs. I just ordered my 1st stick (cheap) should I turn release check off when using a stick for flash or keep it on and continue mashing??
I always have release check off due to unintentional execution errors. I advise having it off for a stick so you naturally do the motion first then the attack button, worth it in the long run and can transition to other fighting games.

I can't really say for mashing since you could be mashing special moves or hitting buttons a lot. Just take your time with the motions and buffer them once. Injustice has a huge window for inputting special moves so it should be know problem stick or otherwise.

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
I always have release check off due to unintentional execution errors. I advise having it off for a stick so you naturally do the motion first then the attack button, worth it in the long run and can transition to other fighting games.

I can't really say for mashing since you could be mashing special moves or hitting buttons a lot. Just take your time with the motions and buffer them once. Injustice has a huge window for inputting special moves so it should be know problem stick or otherwise.
You're right tried it out on my pad and I have to slow down my finger movement and execute each move . Tried doing the MB, LK, Trait combo like I did with it on and I was just dropping the combo. Still dropping it now, but I just gotta get use to it. Thanks again for the third time bro

Just want to say, our community threads for Flash are awesome you guys just don't know. Probably woulda quit if I played a different character, man those threads are hostile lol.

I try and find some good info on other char because I want to pick up a secondary for a mu problem but yuck. . . . I am destined to only play Flash I think. Luckily, he is the most OP superhero.

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
Just want to say, our community threads for Flash are awesome you guys just don't know. Probably woulda quit if I played a different character, man those threads are hostile lol.
You have no idea how right you are bro. You guys make the game more fun for me besides playing my favorite comic book superhero. By helping me learn my character and the game. I haven't checked the other threads besides green arrow a long time ago, but wow I'm scared to look now. Lol

Last edited:

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
@xInfra Deadx I hate it when that happens. I use to play a guest character along with a mid tier character in Street Fighter x Tekken (after patch) and you could not get discussions about match ups or tech going at anytime after a month. Even when It was a breakthrough.

@AK Harold I must fight your Ares

@xFriction_Burnx Pedestro haha.

@Solo_ I actually went by the Zod forums, they seem to have great discussions about match ups and tech.

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
Hey guys, my stick just arrived today and the one thing I noticed is that the stick handle spins. I always thought it was suppose to be stationary, but I can be wrong. So is it suppose to be spin 360 or remain stationary?

EDIT: I am wrong the stick does spin :p

Last edited:

Solo_Is_The_Name

Flash In Training.
@xInfra Deadx I hate it when that happens. I use to play a guest character along with a mid tier character in Street Fighter x Tekken (after patch) and you could not get discussions about match ups or tech going at anytime after a month. Even when It was a breakthrough.

@AK Harold I must fight your Ares

@xFriction_Burnx Pedestro haha.

@Solo_ I actually went by the Zod forums, they seem to have great discussions about match ups and tech.
They have pig and m2dave and others who are really cool guys so I shouldn't expect the zod forums to be bad except telling everyone to kneel before them. Lol