What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I think so yeah, I mean I haven't messed around with Yass Queen that much. I can't wait to see high level players actually play both of these in a tourney.
I actually like Yaas Queen more because of the kombo potential. Not only that, but DB4 has more hit advantage than DB3 so in the korner, where the pushback is irrelevant, it's better to go into that if you have no meter. The shoulder charge kan also punish things like Kabal's Hook Restand special on block. The pushback of which doesn't seem to allow B3 to konnect as far as I kan tell (I think the travel time might be 2 frames).

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think we can all at least agree that her techno-sunglasses look horrible (save for the Euro Gaga ones, I actually like the looks of those).
Agree, I really love the reflectors too, the ones that looks like Sonya's and Johnny's. I really wanna get them so my Cage family can match XD

I actually like Yaas Queen more because of the kombo potential. Not only that, but DB4 has more hit advantage than DB3 so in the korner, where the pushback is irrelevant, it's better to go into that if you have no meter. The shoulder charge kan also punish things like Kabal's Hook Restand special on block. The pushback of which doesn't seem to allow B3 to konnect as far as I kan tell (I think the travel time might be 2 frames).
I need to lab this variation haven't tried it ONCE. I also saw some dude yesterday use B1,3 while the person was already airborne and went into B2,4. I'll have to try that.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'm not gonna lie. Maybe it's just my personal preference, but I like her long hair & ponytail better than the short haircut. I also like her military jacket skins too. I'm personally trying to get her Kombat armored skins and the Kombat armor with the jackets. I mainly want the blue, pink, and red ones.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I'm not gonna lie. Maybe it's just my personal preference, but I like her long hair & ponytail better than the short haircut. I also like her military jacket skins too. I'm personally trying to get her Kombat armored skins and the Kombat armor with the jackets. I mainly want the blue, pink, and red ones.
It isn't your personal preference. The short haircut they gave her in this game looks absolutely terrible.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
You can get the pink one with the jacket from her 4th character tower or 5th I don't remember, it's one of her character towers. XD

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
You can get the pink one with the jacket from her 4th character tower or 5th I don't remember, it's one of her character towers. XD
Thank ya sir. Saved me some digging! Also consider apart of this group too. She's my main. I play some others too, but I've been putting the most time into her.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Thank ya sir. Saved me some digging! Also consider apart of this group too. She's my main. I play some others too, but I've been putting the most time into her.
Same, I've only started this week messing around with other characters. And Noob is fun, so is Scorpion, but Cassie is still my #1.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Just curious, what kustom loadouts are you guys using?

Mine is:
Shoulder Charge
Flying Glow Kick
Bitchin' Bubble (not married to this one, just took it because why not take three. Open to suggestions, if anyone thinks a different 3rd would work better with the others)

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God

Mine is:
Shoulder Charge
Flying Glow Kick
Bitchin' Bubble (not married to this one, just took it because why not take three. Open to suggestions, if anyone thinks a different 3rd would work better with the others)
I use: bitchen Bubble-shoulder charge-knee capin?(low gun)
The three are amazing together

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

Mine is:
Shoulder Charge
Flying Glow Kick
Same except low gunshot instead of glow kick.

Vayla

Noob
I know people are saying she's a good character and I've been playing her alot. However, I feel like she has some issues.

I could be wrong but does she have the worst fatal blow, worst d2 and worst wakeup attacks in the game?

What am I even suppose to get after flawless block u2 midscreen?

I can see that other characters got it way worse (poor D'vorah) but these issues got frustrating sometimes.

Goatlegs

Noob
I know people are saying she's a good character and I've been playing her alot. However, I feel like she has some issues.

I could be wrong but does she have the worst fatal blow, worst d2 and worst wakeup attacks in the game?

What am I even suppose to get after flawless block u2 midscreen?

I can see that other characters got it way worse (poor D'vorah) but these issues got frustrating sometimes.
I agree, that fatal blow start up is just awful. It’s pretty hard to look past when fatal blows like erron’s, kabal’s, and jax’s exist. Especially since fatal blows have proven to be so important in every match.

Also wtf were they thinking with her bf1 krushing blow?