What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Huh. she has one of the trickiest Fb starters then lol, I even use it too trick the opponent and combo-string them too death
Yeah, it's slow and you can't combo into it once the opponent is airborne, though I haven't tried it in a 1,1,1 low gunshot amp combo which COULD work if she hits them right as they're falling to the ground. The only combo I found was F4,2 + FB Far. Which does like 38% I think.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Yeah, it's slow and you can't combo into it once the opponent is airborne, though I haven't tried it in a 1,1,1 low gunshot amp combo which COULD work if she hits them right as they're falling to the ground. The only combo I found was F4,2 + FB Far. Which does like 38% I think.
can't even do the back 2 3 4? swear I did that one, but I found this out playing local, so that may be why

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
B3 into FB works off of B13 and probably with other launchers at a similar height.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Wait... How do you change between them? Is it hold forward, hold back, or hold up?
ok so jump then activate for the air one these next directions are both grond and air. once Cassie is holding her robot, hold towards the opponent for far
away from them for close

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Btw, her first variation doesn't have any korner kombos besides B13 kombos (and simple string into special kombos)? Right?
She has some side-switching ones where all the low gunshots amp will hit and put the opponent behind you, so you can follow up but again the timing is really tricky. Check the cassie combo thread I put a video of one.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
She has some side-switching ones where all the low gunshots amp will hit and put the opponent behind you, so you can follow up but again the timing is really tricky. Check the cassie combo thread I put a video of one.
Is Digital soldier still the go too? I will be playing my first ranked tonight

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
My Cassie Cage after completing all of her character towers. Not shown, but the Pistols she's currently wielding are the STFU.View attachment 14485
I love those sunglasses, I'm on her 5th as well but I started Noob's and now I'm on his 3rd. The STFU guns are my favorite, she has some pretty cool ones, but I just love that this one looks like a Halo pistol :p

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I love those sunglasses, I'm on her 5th as well but I started Noob's and now I'm on his 3rd. The STFU guns are my favorite, she has some pretty cool ones, but I just love that this one looks like a Halo pistol :p
WHICH ONE IS THAT??????????

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Oh it's called STFU, I think I got it from that fire chest in the dead woods if I'm not mistaken.
? Oh that one. I thought you meant like classic halo ahaha (smooth CE style). The one thing I dislike about the STFU Pistol is Cassie's hair glitches through them when viewing the customization menu. (NO I DON"T know why That stuff Irritates the hell out of me lol)