What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I mean like... completely change it. As in remove that animation and put in an entirely different one. lmao
Yeah, that's what I mean, like her flying forward quick special is super quick compared to the shit FB one that takes 25 years to charge up. OR what if she just chucks the drone at the opponent? XD that would be hilarious.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Yeah, that's what I mean, like her flying forward quick special is super quick compared to the shit FB one that takes 25 years to charge up. OR what if she just chucks the drone at the opponent? XD that would be hilarious.
and like I said the drone would be SUPER safe...Now I want to make a drone based variation with the good boy win screen lmao.

WAIT IMAGINE IF WE COULD CHANGE HOW OUR FB'S ACTIVATE WITH THE CUSTOMIZATIONS

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
and like I said the drone would be SUPER safe...Now I want to make a drone based variation with the good boy win screen lmao.

WAIT IMAGINE IF WE COULD CHANGE HOW OUR FB'S ACTIVATE WITH THE CUSTOMIZATIONS
I love the good boy outro, I have it cycling with all the other ones. I have gotten attached to her drone, it's so cute.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I put some time into cassies low gun variation(unsure of the names sorry). Only question I have is... what is the point of the other variation? Gun variation gets combos off ex gunshot anyways, the other variation has its combo starter as a 2 point ability move?

Or is Cassie just one of those cases where the one variation is just much better than the other.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Haven't checked out how Energy Burst works yet.

I did find another video of Dr Gross' Cassie, though. This one against SonicFox

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I put some time into cassies low gun variation(unsure of the names sorry). Only question I have is... what is the point of the other variation? Gun variation gets combos off ex gunshot anyways, the other variation has its combo starter as a 2 point ability move?

Or is Cassie just one of those cases where the one variation is just much better than the other.
I personally think her second variation with the energy burst is complete BS. It gives you more options in the corner to combo, but it still takes away the best zoning, anti-zoning and combo extender/starter she has. I don't think it's worth it at all.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Really hoping that one of Cassie's future skins is that one that she wore in the MKX comics, during her cage match with Frost. Really not feeling the futuristic space armor look.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Her F4 being a 9 frame mid that is 0 on block and extremely staggerable with F42, which can further be hit confirmed into whatever seems really damn good.

It might be worth just being an annoying shit with F4 staggers and throws in the corner.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
What even is flipping out? It seems so pointless lol
It's her worst special move. Even the Air BLB Advance move has some utility if you want to go for a pure zoning build, along with Kneecappin and Air Bullet Barrage since it can help to get you away from the opponent quickly and use the Air Bullet Barrage after using it.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
@Vslayer Have you tried control blb yet?
I faced some dude yesterday and without teleport thats near impossible to punish!
If my hands are better I am definitely gunna try that move out later

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
@Vslayer Have you tried control blb yet?
I faced some dude yesterday and without teleport thats near impossible to punish!
If my hands are better I am definitely gunna try that move out later
No, I didn't! I was thinking of trying out a zoning variation. How many slots is that? I wanted to use control blb and low gunshot.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
No, I didn't! I was thinking of trying out a zoning variation. How many slots is that? I wanted to use control blb and low gunshot.
Personally I would use Bitchen bubble as the second move to...(adhure?) the pressure players like scorpion

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Personally I would use Bitchen bubble as the second move to...(adhure?) the pressure players like scorpion
That's true it would create a lot of pressure. I just would feel so naked without low gunshot, and it's a great zoning tool too. I'll have to lab this tonight! So control BLB is two slots?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
That's true it would create a lot of pressure. I just would feel so naked without low gunshot, and it's a great zoning tool too. I'll have to lab this tonight! So control BLB is two slots?
uhhh.......................I mean It seems powerful af so I assume so :confused: