What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

I'm loving Cassie. She may be the character to finally replace my love of reptile.

Her combos are hard but I'm getting them very quickly. Something just clicks with her and I'm having a blast.

B1 for life!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Probably not. However, the earlier you land the 4, and then the 2,1,u4, the more time you have for f3,4. It's actually pretty lenient.
I can't do the fancy combos (yet) and get two reps of it with the backflip like Sajam and Guamo, but I made a much simpler version with it as an ending string with the nutpunch for 37-39 percent depending on the starter.

EvilJagan

White Belt
I'm just going to drop the 212 midscreen and focus on missle/nutpunch setups.

Edit just as I post this I figured out the trick to it. You must wait for you opponent to fall a little bit before running. Other characters combos you must bust your ass before you fall, but it was not obvious to me that I could wait a couple frames before running.

Last edited:

Ex1l3d

Noob
Hi guys i'm new to fighting games.

I'm having trouble with the combo 12,B12. Everytime I try to do that, Cassie punches them away like B121. Is there something I'm missing?

I have some corner side switch combos off Ex db2
-Ex db2, Run to the other side 212, b12~db2, b12~ender (34% Brawler, 32/34% Hollywood)
-Ex db2, Run 212, jf1, f24~db2, b12~ender (36% Brawler, 34/36% Hollywood)
-Hollywood specific- Ex DB2, Run, 212, walk a step 21u4, 212~db2, b12~bd3 (36/37%)

Premonitionist

Call Me Premo - Mileena, D'Vorah, Cassie, Kitana.
Cassie is going to be my secondary :) Here's some BnB combos I've been using for her Brawler Variation.

Inputs

39% 1 Bar - EX Glow Kick,2,4,2~F+2,4,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

33% - 2,4,2~F+2,4,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

25% Low Overhead - D+F+1,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

29% - 212,Getaway Flip,Run,212~B+12,Take Down.

31% Low String - B+2,1,2,D+1+2,Getaway Flip,Run,2,1,2~B+1,Take Down.

27% Overhead - F+3,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

27% - 3,3,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

28% - F+2,4,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

28% - F+2,1,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

26% - B+1,2,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

28% - 1,2,3,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

22 % - 1,1,2,Getaway Flip,Run,F+2,4,Take Down.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Hey, I put a bunch of the Hollywood combos together into one video.

(Could you let me know if the link to this thread in the description works? Clicking the description for me just takes me to the editor)

redeyes

Button Masher
Managed to squeeze out an extra 1% by doing:
242, 4, 21u4, f34~db2, jf3, 212~db2, b1~bd3
instead, for 46% (47% with ex nutcracker).
man for the life of me i can not hit the 212 after jf3.

i just been doing 242 4 21u4 db2 run 4 db2 b1 nutpunch for 45%. 47%( i think with ex)

I'm really liking using jb1 as an anti-air tool, flipkick is failing me vs scorpions cross up so when I'm trying to get out of dodge jb1 is working out pretty nicely.

man for the life of me i can not hit the 212 after jf3.
You should be using jf2 (or jf1) instead. The first post was changed to jf3 because it does 1% more damage than jf2, but jf2 is the better option for consistency/ease.

Dunno if anybody's posted this combo, but:
242 4 21u4 f34 xx db2 run f34 bd3 does 46% meterless or 48% with meter.
If you are running, then it isn't meterless. The run meter is important. Still, great find to eek out just a little more damage with an easier combo.

redeyes

Button Masher
You should be using jf2 (or jf1) instead. The first post was changed to jf3 because it does 1% more damage than jf2, but jf2 is the better option for consistency/ease.

If you are running, then it isn't meterless. The run meter is important. Still, great find to eek out just a little more damage with an easier combo.
lol run meter, if u end her combos in a nut punch, youll get your stamina or w/e its called back.

Sorry if these have already been posted.

37% and 39% Hollywood Corner Meterless BnBs

b1,2,getawayflip | run | 1,2,1 | 2,1,2 | 1,2,3,nutcracker (37%)

b1,2,getawayflip | run | 1,2,1 | 2,1,2 | 2,1,2,getawayflip | b1,nutcracker (39%, slightly harder but still easy)

Last edited:

Goatlegs

Noob
Sorry if this has already been posted, but has anyone else experienced the second hit on ex nut punch whiffing during her mid screen B12 bnb? It's happening about 50% of the time for me.

Laziman5898

"Cassie , D'vorah , Jacqui and Tanya are killers"
Sorry if this has already been posted, but has anyone else experienced the second hit on ex nut punch whiffing during her mid screen B12 bnb? It's happening about 50% of the time for me.
Your hitting the b1,2 as there too late , because there two close to the floor