What's new

Captain Cold General Discussion Thread

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Lol all CC good Mus are rushdown. That's opposite, he struggles vs zoners. Against rushdown he's practically Injustice's GM sub. Ice puddle is active on the ground for so long allow free lvl 2.
Let me fix you on his gameplay. He's practically THE Unbreakable Sub Zero.

Earl

Noob
LOL this was before the patch. I lied too. I still have been playing Captain cold with my other characters LOL. I just really like him even though he is bad. I wish we could use the extra gear abilities. I wish all the characters could use their abilities

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Lol all CC good Mus are rushdown. That's opposite, he struggles vs zoners. Against rushdown he's practically Injustice's GM sub. Ice puddle is active on the ground for so long allowing free lvl 2.
Exactly but I was told by a few Captain Cold mains here like 2 days ago that Colf beating some rushdown characters was wrong...

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
CC still sucks, sonic is just amazing. Anyone who thinks CC is top tier now should just pick up the character and think for themselves, rather than being part of the hive mind, copying what other people are saying. It's a problem here on TYM, same as reddit and alot of other communities.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I feel bad for the captain cold community. You guys are most likely going to feel a sting worse then the joker community did since you're character was consistent throughout the majority of the tournament and took a grand finals.

Prepare yourselfs, the sting of "git gud," "Sonic Fox just took a tournament using mostly cold" and "you guys just suck" is probably on it's way.

Sincerely,

The Joker Community

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I feel bad for the captain cold community. You guys are most likely going to feel a sting worse then the joker community did since you're character was consistent throughout the majority of the tournament and took a grand finals.

Prepare yourselfs, the sting of "git gud," "Sonic Fox just took a tournament using mostly cold" and "you guys just suck" is probably on it's way.

Sincerely,

The Joker Community
The real challenge is to play Cold WITHOUT trait. I just did it against Cheetah and Flash.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
The real challenge is to play Cold WITHOUT trait. I just did it against Cheetah and Flash.

Hey I'm not arguing rather cold is good or bad. Sonic fox used our character only once in an extremely sloppy manor against a player that had no joker experience at a CEO top 8 and won one game. The community obliterated us for it and we received no buffs. Sonic doesn't even use joker now competitively because he realized he's bad.

He took your character and went through pools and took a grand finals. That's way worse then what he did with our character. Just prepare yourselves guys. Hopefully you guys don't receive the disrespect we did.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
People saying cold is top tier now need to seriously ask them selves how often they've ever lost to a cold player in the past. If you lose to sonic fox it's little to do with the character, it's pure player skill. Sonic even made goro work lol. I really hope this shit doesn't become a bandwagon that deprives cold in the future.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It did. Everyone will now think Cold is high tier and on the starfire stream I guarantee the staff will say "see? game is young and you never know, look at sonic, using cold tools properly" which means they think cold is in the "no changes" zone.

Which means they, along with everyone else who thinks this, are the most utterly.....i'll just stop here, i'll postpone getting banned a bit.

Meanwhile everyone playing the character will be thoroughly shit on by 90% of the cast and nobody will give a flying fuck.

snort

Noob
Someone needs to tell whiteboi about meter-burn dash and no jumping allowed in ice globe. These people most likely have no Cold exp.