What's new

Captain Cold General Discussion Thread

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
You know it's funny as Cold can be f23man as well as ITS THE ONLY STRING THAT IS VIABLE IN THE ENTIRE MOVELSITUHGiuhiu4gh432ugh49803

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
My body is so ready for Captain Cold buffs. Who's ready to crack open an ice cold one with the boys?!

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
The suspense is killing me. That all sounds so good.

Being able to charge trait while crouched, or at least give him a way to charge it faster. Anything!!
Make his projectile hit mid, or give him a low version of his projectile
Make his wall work
Make his EX-Ice Block not break after being tickled gently
Do SOMETHING about his high,high,high string....completely ridiculous that he only has six strings and that's one of them.
Make df3 more useful. Make it slow projectiles down or something.
Make 12 properly special cancellable.
Make d1~db3 a thing.
Give him a new string.
Don't touch his d2.
Don't make icycle trackable. I like being able to plant them where I want.

MAKE MY NI@@A BROKE!!!

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Doesn't look like we're getting just about any of these things. :/ But I dunno, I'd take some of that sweet, sweet tracking.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Cold is in pretty good position with the normalization of AM and DS.

Would've loved the ice jump to be in his movelist for comp.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
We all know Cold has good match ups. Everyone knows Scarecrow is one of them and Superman isn't bad.

But Cold gets completely run over by Deadshot. (As seen by Bio's pick), so it boggles my mind that Theo of all people didn't counter-pick. Thought he'd have a pocket Supergirl or Deadshot... even Aquaman can run Cold over.

Whiteboi is whatever 'cus he doesn't normally switch but yeah.

Huge props to Fox, but his Cold has some good bracketology going for him.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
We all know Cold has good match ups. Everyone knows Scarecrow is one of them and Superman isn't bad.

But Cold gets completely run over by Deadshot. (As seen by Bio's pick), so it boggles my mind that Theo of all people didn't counter-pick. Thought he'd have a pocket Supergirl or Deadshot... even Aquaman can run Cold over.

Whiteboi is whatever 'cus he doesn't normally switch but yeah.

Huge props to Fox, but his Cold has some good bracketology going for him.
lul fox thinks cold beats aqua but try again cold crybabies

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
nerf bat coming bitches. yeah.......YEAH LOL! nobody is getting nerfed, everybody just...........*looks around*.....chill *runs away.*