What's new

Brush up on your Injustice 1 Aquaman, who's hyped for him in 2???

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
As long as when he "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHs" he doesn't build ridiculous meter and deal ridiculous chip, I'll be alright with him being in the game. =P
as long as that ex version of trident rush isnt punishable on block ill be good, reduce the chip and meter build for all i care, making it unsafe would make the move pointless, may as well not even cancel into it ever otherwise as on hit u'd go for a full combo and on block you would just stop your string.

as long as that ex version of trident rush isnt punishable on block ill be good, reduce the chip and meter build for all i care, making it unsafe would make the move pointless, may as well not even cancel into it ever otherwise as on hit u'd go for a full combo and on block you would just stop your string.
Removing the meter build should be a given. Spending a bar to build back 3/4s of it is and always was absolutely crazy.

That said; as much as i make fun of trident rush I think that removing any significant chip damage would make the move far more vestigial than making it unsafe would. Even if its unsafe mb trident rush still makes for a hell of a round closeout tool. Without the chip...I really struggle to see why you would ever use it. Its not exactly an optimal combo ender.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Removing the meter build should be a given. Spending a bar to build back 3/4s of it is and always was absolutely crazy.

That said; as much as i make fun of trident rush I think that removing any significant chip damage would make the move far more vestigial than making it unsafe would. Even if its unsafe mb trident rush still makes for a hell of a round closeout tool. Without the chip...I really struggle to see why you would ever use it. Its not exactly an optimal combo ender.
you would use it to hitconfirm strings that arent exactly safe on block, that would be its main purpose, so reducing the chip and meter build for that, i'd gladly take it, otherwise i'd use it for nothing else other than to take a match, which means the move would become useless to me outside of that.