What's new

Brush up on your Injustice 1 Aquaman, who's hyped for him in 2???

I made an Injustice 1 Aquaman Showcase video of some combos and cool looking things, I think he's one of the most underrated characters in the DC Universe and I am extremely hyped to play him in Injustice 2. Of course we already know he won't be as broken as this and b12 into non EX from the deep won't work but I'm sure our fundamentals as Injustice 1 Aquaman players can help us, looking forward to sharing and finding tech with the Injustice 2 Aquaman who Intend to play a lot a long with my boy Dr Fate if he makes it in :)

Also have NA and EU copies of Injustice and MKX if anyone wants sets, there may be an Injustice 1 side tournament at VSFighting the UKs biggest major, will report on that if so!

INJUSTICE 2 HYPE BOYZZZZZZZ

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Can't wait for him in Injustice 2. Hope he still has a strong lame game. With the walkspeeds in this game existing this time around I hope I can just pick him and play him the same way that I did in Inj 1.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I mained Aquaman in the beggining, he was a very solid character for sure, specially with that d2.

Hopefully to see what he can do in I2.
#HAAAAAAAAAA!!

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
You know what i really dislike about Aquaman in Injustice 2 so far? His throw. Imo his throw in Injustice 1 was waaaay cooler, this new one is just meh. Apart from that yeah sure I'm hype to play my boy again, I'm 100% with you on him being underrated! Can't wait. :)

Unless Darkseid makes it in, then I ain't gon touch nobody else :cool::rolleyes:

They changed something about his b12 in INJ2, something about him having him to spend meter to continue the combo.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sorry, bro, but one is the King of Atlantis, and this is Poseidon, the God of Sea. Aquaman is just the Prince.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
He was my day 1 main for IGAU, so you're damn right I'm going back to him. There's no fucking way he'll be as good though.

WATCHD0G

Noob
So far I am more hyped up for atrocitus, he's just so bad ass, and the way he speaks the oath while fucking you up is just awesome

But i will definitely be using aqua to get back into the game

You know what i really dislike about Aquaman in Injustice 2 so far? His throw. Imo his throw in Injustice 1 was waaaay cooler, this new one is just meh. Apart from that yeah sure I'm hype to play my boy again, I'm 100% with you on him being underrated! Can't wait. :)

Unless Darkseid makes it in, then I ain't gon touch nobody else :cool::rolleyes:
You share my taste, trust me Darkseid will be the villain and he will be in, we will get Omega Beam zoning!