What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I wonder if the roster will really be 28 + 6 DLC. Or if some of those are just placeholders to see how the roster could be extended?

If we are really getting 28 characters then that is 3 more than we were expecting which is pretty good. Also means there are 3 characters on this image that aren't being shown, so still a chance for Shang Tsung, Rain, etc.
Shang Tsung, Rain and Shinnok? Where the hell is he :D

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Knowing the whole roster does take most of the hype of character trailers and reveals and whanot away for me yeah but thanks for pointing out the thread title
I dunno... I was pretty “meh” about Johnny Cage. Then I saw the trailer, and my hype meter blew up. They nailed it.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Am I the only one who's suspicious that the characters on that screen are the exact list as the one on Steam achievements? -____-

Gamer68

Fujin!
"SHA" Could be Shang Tsung.

3 extra slots to make a 28 base roster could be: Rain, Shao Kahn (base game DLC), and Random Select.

Other 6 slots are DLC placeholders.

Maybe this?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
If "SHA" means Shao Kahn, then NRS is marking non-default-roster characters on the roster. So why did they stop at Shao Kahn and not keep marking, e.g. Mileena, Rain, Takeda, whoever is in KP1?
Oh ok I get it.

I’m not sure tbh. I would love for it to be Shang tho.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Am I the only one who's suspicious that the characters on that screen are the exact list as the one on Steam achievements? -____-
People just never wanna believe.

Hey if its fake, where did due get the erron black screenshot from, and must be awful dedicated to make his own full renders of cassie and kotal kahn and kung lao and kabal and jade and frost and kano and jacqui and cetrion etc that have never been seen before

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Kinda hope this is some elaborate fake. Not a very exciting roster overall with the exception of 4-5 characters, imo.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I dunno... I was pretty “meh” about Johnny Cage. Then I saw the trailer, and my hype meter blew up. They nailed it.
He's a weird one because you know he's gonna be in the game, I love me some JC but no doubt they killed it with the trailer. But just take the Jade reveal, steam leaks confirmed her, I guess they teased her a lot too but it's just cooler when you don't know who to expect.

Like when Baraka jumped out in the reveal trailer? I don't even like Baraka that much but that was so fucking hype, I fully expected him to sit this game out

Gamer68

Fujin!
Thank god for this.

I know it’s not ideal for their marketing cycle, but knowing the full roster makes me more hype than having them slowly revealed.

I don’t mind waiting for trailers and breakdowns if I at least know who is in.
To be honest, this is the most exciting piece of MK news since the gameplay reveal.

I know NRS is really trying and don't mean bad, but I'm really not feeling the Kombat Kasts and reveal formats so far. Maybe they will change things up to make things more interesting, but so far it's been kinda underwhelming.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
People just never wanna believe.

Hey if its fake, where did due get the erron black screenshot from, and must be awful dedicated to make his own full renders of cassie and kotal kahn and kung lao and kabal and jade and frost and kano and jacqui and cetrion etc that have never been seen before
are you going to do a video on it tonight?

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I'm cool with this roster if that is indeed Kitana, Noob, and Shang/Shao but I AM left curious about what happened to Takeda (and to a lesser extent Kung Jin) and if they will be early DLC or something. Out of all the Kombat Kids I thought Cassie and Takeda had the most potential for both Story and Gameplay if improved further.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
This looks fake, I mean, where is johnny, they already showed his face on the roster, also Kabal looks very different there.

Frost looks ugly, Jacqui looks boring... Jax in AGAIN with his daughter.

Not really cool, but at least I get Noob Saibot and Shang Tsung, of course no Rain, but Ed Troll is a loser, always has been a freaking troll.