What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Looking at the HD version of the image, Cetrion looks a little weird. The background behind her is completely different from the generic background behind every other character. I don't doubt the leak, just wonder what that's about.
It looks like she has wings to me. Probably wrong.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
holy shit.

this is real but where did it come from?

and for anyone wondering, reptile, smoke, ermac, rain, shinnok, cyrax arent in the base roster, known for a while now

Gamer68

Fujin!
The 2 things that surprise me the most:

- After not being hinted on the implicit confirmations or the steam leak and basically being ruled out due to roster size... Jax manages to come back! :O

- The fact that the roster looks like 27 base characters (Plus Shao) rather than the 25 (Plus Shao) we thought, which could be pointing towards some secret characters (that, or this design being a placeholder).

Also, with the current distribution 6 extra KP2 DLC characters could easily be added on the lower corners.

Also, it looks more and more like Rain being an assist attack on the tower was his dead sentence, rather than the "konquest" image being his passport into the roster.
One of the slots could end up being character select, that's assuming that some of these slots aren't just placeholders to test how the select screen could expand.

So it could be 26 + Shao Kahn + Random

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I hope Cetrion is a plant-based character, not a water character, this game seriously needs a plant-user, if not, this roster is gonna be Special Forces 2 again... And the big soap opera with all the stupid family drama...

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
No Fujin? AGAIN?! Wow, just wow! -_-'
I feel you man. We have 25 spots in this pic, the only chances of him being in are SHA being Shao Khan and not counting on the main 25 characters, or there being more than 25 characters on the main game, which given how weird this screen looks in regards to the number of spots and their placement could be the case, but I feel I am stretching it. Man, I am losing hope. He better be the first DLC if he is not in the main game.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I hope Cetrion is a plant-based character, not a water character, this game seriously needs a plant-user, if not, this roster is gonna be Special Forces 2 again... And the big soap opera with all the stupid family drama...
You're honestly fucking impossible. Calling a tiny image of Jacqui boring somehow, like you can actually tell anything whatsoever.

Special forces 2? Are you actually looking at the roster?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I feel you man. We have 25 spots in this pic, the only chances of him being in are SHA being Shao Khan and not counting on the main 25 characters, or there being more than 25 characters on the main game, which given how weird this screen looks in regards to the number of spots and their placement could be the case, but I feel I am stretching it. Man, I am losing hope. He better be the first DLC if he is not in the main game.
There are 2-3 slots outside of the 6 DLC slots (Assuming SHA stands for Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn goes next to him there's 2, but if it is Shao then 3.). He definitely still has a chance of being on the base roster, but he's definitely not gonna be DLC.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
How you can dislike this roster? I truly don't understand. My main character is ERMAC, i fukkin love him more than any character in this game and looks like he is not in. But i have Kabal, Baraka, Skarlet, Erron Black, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero and Raiden.. also there is more.. There gonna be 40 characters, with my all respect to your feelings i will ask again how you can say this is bullshit. 40 characters are not enough to satisfy you?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
That's probably the only thing I find a bit dubious. And like @aldazo said the renders do look a bit off for the characters who haven't been shown. Why Lui, Kitana, etc, not a single one outside of the steam leak has a render? Now Jax is here after the intro quote of the Kombat Kast. I dunno, I'm on the fence on this one. Could definitely be real (I like this roster), and that Erron pic came from somewhere, but wouldn't be surprised if someone had too much time on their hands.
The roster from the Steam leaks might be real but I'm calling fake on the screenshot.

We'll be able to tell when any of these unrevealed characters are shown; if the costumes match the screenshot - it's real.

The "old build" option select will not be acceptable.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Lemme guess....is THAT person huh? lol Just ignore that negative nancy. It aint worth it arguing to a troll.
Good riddance.

Anyway, seems I was right about Frost, she's now a daughter of Kronika lol. People wanted Kronika playable, well there you go!