What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I'm disappointed in myself to be honest, I really wanted to watch a trailer and be surprised that Shang Tsung is in it

This roster is sick though

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Again, don't you see something weird with the portraits? It's like some don't have the same proportions. As for now, I would say this leak is fake.

Last edited:

Agilaz

It has begun
I want this so bad : ( I mean, if they're counting Shao Kahn as DLC...even though he's day one.

Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn at the very bottom of the select fits so well.
I think during the London reveal Shaun Himmerick said that while Shao Kahn is DLC, he's not part of the 6 characters in the KP.

Lokheit

Noob
Quick notes:

Apparently even if it was just elucubration, the theory of CET being a sea monster woman could be valid (damn, I don't remember the username of the Hsu Hao guy to credit him).

Kollector being Grievus is not a thing, it looks like the offspring of an Avatsr and Stitch lol.

Gamer68

Fujin!
The Kollector doesn't looks like a cyborg.
The leak mentioned how The Kollector was a cyborg, but "not how you would expect"

It also said he had four arms. If you look at his portrait, it looks like something is behind him. It the same color of blue as his skin, so maybe he has weird arm thingies on his back?

Could still be a cyborg, but made to look organic?