What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Hmm, I guess that means KIT is the character everyone thought was Rain, because no one here seems to match.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
These are some juicy leaks. Love what i see here.

Also it looks like its 28 characters with Shao Kahn before DLC since i doubt we getting 34 and its with DL.

2 more roster slots hell yeah.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Obviously this was planted somehow and of course i don't believe 100% of this was true, but its fun to speculate because this cast does indeed look jank.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’m thinking this is an old build, and many of the “gear pieces” are simply not shown. Such as Sub-Zero’s mask, and Jade’s mask for example.

So I’m betting Frost’s hair is a gear piece, and just wasn’t enabled at the time of this picture.

Whew.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I’m thinking this is an old build, and many of the “gear pieces” are simply not shown. Such as Sub-Zero’s mask, and Jade’s mask for example.

So I’m betting Frost’s hair is a gear piece, and just wasn’t enabled at the time of this picture.

Whew.
Kabal doesn't have his mask on either.

With 3 slots left for base characters (fingers crossed it's not 3 extra DLC) that means we could still be getting Rain and Shang Tsung. I need it so bad. I'm ready to see these characters though. I hope now we just get flooded with reveal trailers. I need it.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
28 characters would be pretty hype. Also love what i see.

As somebody who loves Poison Ivy guess Cetrion is my new main lol

Also Kronika is actually in the roster. She is just called Frost now.:DOGE

But yeah this could be her without gear in this build what her hair is part of.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
So far does any of the previous roster leak was 100% correct? Like Jade character, is there an old leak with her listed ?

Slymind

Noob

Whew.
Agreed, many of those feel placeholder, nontheless, it appears to be the real deal.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Whew.
This is 100% an old build if legit, there'd be no reason to not have everything filled out otherwise. To clarify, bear in mind the game is out in a few weeks. I'd have to imagine they still aren't completing characters at this point, everybody should be basically done, minus the QA stuff. But I don't know how NRS operates, they may actually go down to the wire