What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Again, don't you see something weird with the portraits? It's like some don't have the same proportions. As for now, I would say this leakis fake.
It's probably from an older build. Unless someone just made really freaking good character art then i'd say it's real.

Lokheit

Noob
The leak mentioned how The Kollector was a cyborg, but "not how you would expect"

It also said he had four arms. If you look at his portrait, it looks like something is behind him. It the same color of blue as his skin, so maybe he has weird arm thingies on his back?

Could still be a cyborg, but made to look organic?
Maybe some kind of technomarine/braniac style robotic arms to kollect stuff?

Lokheit

Noob
Quick notes:

Apparently even if it was just elucubration, the theory of CET being a sea monster woman could be valid (damn, I don't remember the username of the Hsu Hao guy to credit him).

Kollector being Grievus is not a thing, it looks like the offspring of an Avatsr and Stitch lol.
@SinkFla was the guy!

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
He’s not a part of the 6 tho, like how Goro wasn’t a part of the 4
What's the logic behind marking his square on the roster, but not marking the characters in KP1? It's not as if NRS hasn't decided who those characters will be yet.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
The leak mentioned how The Kollector was a cyborg, but "not how you would expect"

It also said he had four arms. If you look at his portrait, it looks like something is behind him. It the same color of blue as his skin, so maybe he has weird arm thingies on his back?

Could still be a cyborg, but made to look organic?
I don't know man but he looks super original (except his name) and his face is definetely not a cyborg face here..

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I think during the London reveal Shaun Himmerick said that while Shao Kahn is DLC, he's not part of the 6 characters in the KP.
He's not part of the KP no but he's still DLC. If you weren't to pre-order the game you'd still have to buy him separately and download him. None of the other DLC's are marked too.

I'm just gonna hope for Shang :/ even though it's likely they'd save someone that big for DLC. I can see them saving Shang Tsung and Fujin for DLC maybe. Even though I don't waaant them to.

It just feels weird to have a story about timelines folding in on itself and not have one of the most iconic villains be involved. Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn in the story needs to happen to me.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I wonder if the roster will really be 28 + 6 DLC. Or if some of those are just placeholders to see how the roster could be extended?

If we are really getting 28 characters then that is 3 more than we were expecting which is pretty good. Also means there are 3 characters on this image that aren't being shown, so still a chance for Shang Tsung, Rain, etc.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Again, don't you see something weird with the portraits? It's like some don't have the same proportions. As for now, I would say this leakis fake.
Most definitely real. Most definitely old and unfinished. Lots of gear pieces missing (Sub & Jade masks, Frost hair). Character portraits changed with almost every new build of Injustice 2.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
It's a good thing you're in a thread called "SPOILERS" ROSTER LEAK" then. Would hate for your hype to get anti.
Knowing the whole roster does take most of the hype of character trailers and reveals and whanot away for me yeah but thanks for pointing out the thread title

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
What's the logic behind marking his square on the roster, but not marking the characters in KP1? It's not as if NRS hasn't decided who those characters will be yet.
Because he has to be completed on day one, would be my guess. Goro and Darkseid were both worked into the default character select screen, with all other DLC tacked onto the sides afterward.