What's new

Boon said 5 characters revealed in Story Trailer. Which 5?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
One was a tarkatan soldier which is evident due to the other tarkatan soldiers that look just like that one shown.

Jade is the other corpse in the trailer.
There was a Tarkatan with his blades out and with a different design to the rest.

The other "corpse" is Kitana. Concept art we've seen from a previous stream confirms that. I don't know why anybody considered her being Jade when she clearly doesn't have the same skin tone.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
There was a Tarkatan with his blades out and with a different design to the rest.

The other "corpse" is Kitana. Concept art we've seen from a previous stream confirms that. I don't know why anybody considered her being Jade when she clearly doesn't have the same skin tone.
Didn't jade have a similar costume at the end of mk9? Also, just because they're corpses doesn't mean they're playable. Another thing, that tarkatan character could of just been a tarkatan general.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
It's Kitana.

I never said they were playable, Sindel has no chance.
I was making an overall statement on how people think Sindel will be playable. It just seems a bit silly, but then again, everyone is returning from MK9. Well, mostly everyone.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Haven't read the thread, but has anyone considered that maybe Boon miscounted? You know, made a mistake? Just throwing that out there. ;)

Plop

Noob
Out of curiosity, has anyone gone back to check the boots picture since the story trailer was released?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Out of curiosity, has anyone gone back to check the boots picture since the story trailer was released?
Last one is Kung Jin... The rest either are not there or you couldn't get a good enough look... I did see a believable shot the could link Erron to one but it's hard to tell...

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Takeda
Jacqui
KungJin
Mileena
SHINNOK

Erron Black will be revealed as playable LATER gotdammit