What's new

Boon said 5 characters revealed in Story Trailer. Which 5?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'm sure we all seen the tweet of Boon saying something along the lines of "5 characters in one day!?"

Obviously the story trailer featured more than 5 new characters..and 3 of them were named out at the start. Which leaves 2...

Erron Black
Rain
Baraka
Mileena
Sindel
Shinnok

I believe these are the rest of the characters we seen in the trailer. Which 2 are the other reveals u think guys?

Me, I believe it's Erron Black and Mileena

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Mileena is definitely going to be playable. She's key to the story, plus her & Kitana are the female equivalent to Scorpion & Sub-Zero. Can't have one without the other.

Erron Black because his concept his unlike anything NRS has done before in MK, i.e- a gun-toting, wild-west looking former mercernary. I'm interested in what they'll do with him.

to me i feel that Erron Black (who still even after who ever 5 may be playable) was not properly shown just like rain and sindel, while with Shinnok, he properly was shown and the focus was on him and raiden, the focus wasn't really on erron black, more just the scenery and the army behind him, (cause thats what they were talking about)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Mileena and Shinnok.
For the simple reason that they were the most obvious 2 in the trailer out of the choices you listed.

Erron Black had to be noticed with a fairly good eye. He wasn't just put there on display like those 2 characters. Sindel and Rain were... meh (in the trailer).

gamesun

Noob
I hope it's Mileena and EB since he's a new character. I haven't read the comics but NRS have been bringing their A game with these new characters.

Also I was never a big fan of Shinnok, always went for Quan.

gamesun

Noob
Hey maybe Shinnok is just a boss or sub boss making him unplayable like previous sub bosses and boss characters.

JDM

Noob
Likely all except sindel and rain tbh.

No way erron black wont be playable. He's way too cool and original to not be in. Mileena is defintely in and shinnok is going to be a big part of the story so I'd say he's extremely likely as well.