What's new

Boon said 5 characters revealed in Story Trailer. Which 5?

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Yeah that could be the case for rain or sindel. But DLC is always a possibility. I wonder how many guest characters will make it. I have been hearing about spawn, predator, and etc. As candidates
yeah I think that there will be console exclusive characters that might be announced before release. Also I think boon said that rain won't be dlc again.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/rain-unlikely-to-return-new-ality-will-be-from-previous-game-mk-vs-sf-not-in-development-via-ign.45471/

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Hmmm

The kids, Mileena and Erron Black are a safe bet for sure.

I think Shinnok is going to be playable at some point.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Guys, if you read Comic #9...
Erron Black seems to be working as a double agent behind Kotal's back. He is working with Kano and the Black Dragon. That seems too important of a twist to have him just be left out of the game. I bet the next comic will have more on him too. My opinion anyways.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
When we asked on twitter Boon said "watch trailer again" lol.

The 4th character shown is Shinnok, the 5th is Erron. But I beat that Mileena will be playable. Rain may be in DLC (again ?) because they worked hard on his suit. :D
Boon already said that there will be no repeat DLC, also everyone seems to forget that Rain is a stage hazard just like Cyrax and Kabal, none of them will be playable.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You forgot the ellipse... it's the same deal as Tremor and whoever else had their powers used for the challenge tower in MK9. In game, but not playable.
Yeah you right about Tremor, but what about the 28 other characters being also in the tower ? :eek:

Give me a fucking evidence lol.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I see a lot of debate over what counts as a "reveal". I'm thinking only actual match footage counts (such as Takeda's whip smash, Jin's Brutality, etc). So there must be match footage of 2 more characters that doesn't actually look like it (like how some story-mode fights begin or end a special way). Based on that, the only characters whose footage could be part of their match cinematics would be Mileena, Shinnok, or Rain, but that doesn't mean Erron is out, just that he wasn't officially revealed in that trailer.

I'm thinking it's Shinnok and Mileena.

Last edited:

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Why does a majority of people believe Baraka and Sindel made it into the game. One was a tarkatan soldier which is evident due to the other tarkatan soldiers that look just like that one shown. Sindel is a corpse who is probably being controlled by Quan Chi. Jade is the other corpse in the trailer.

ROtagaki

Praise the Sun! Hail Kotal Khan!
I think everybody that appeared on the trailer is playable! And yes, I do think that we saw Baraka there!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I am positive Shinnok and Mileena are the other two. I think Erron will still make it in, but Shinnok and Mileena were the other two reveals. They are the only two that showed pre/post-match cinematics.