What's new

General/Other Boon assures Batgirl "ain't no Batman clone"

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
I gotta say you are kind sounding like a hypocrite by saying Beastboy deserves to be in this game seeing that we already have 4 Titans and there are a ton of characters that deserve to be in
if you can tell me why BB should be in over a Aquaman villain or a Flash villain be my guest and prove me wrong I think BB is a cool character
Your right about that. But that wasn't my main point. That was just a example. I am all in for flash villains or aquaman villians. My main point is that Batgirl makes me smh when they choose her out of all possible choices.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Your right about that. But that wasn't my main point. That was just a example. I am all in for flash villains or aquaman villians. My main point is that Batgirl makes me smh when they choose her out of all possible choices.
didn't know he was an example my fault for thinking he wasn't

He said "not bc of her gameplay but bc another batman char"
this dude was asking him how could he tell how she plays when we havent seen her gameplay and I was just pointing out that he completely missed his point.
And yea I dont care about Batgirl I just wont buy it and wait for Scorpion.
"People don't like the fact batgirl sucks because of her gameplay but simply because it's another bat univers and even with this idea we could have better char than her."

The above is essentially translated as:

"People don't like Batgirl because of her gameplay, but because she's another Batman character I think they could have put a better character in the game than her."

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
"People don't like the fact batgirl sucks because of her gameplay but simply because it's another bat univers and even with this idea we could have better char than her."

The above is essentially translated as:

"People don't like Batgirl because of her gameplay, but because she's another Batman character I think they could have put a better character in the game than her."
Better character such as?:16Bit

To those okay with Scorpion being in, would you all have been okay with Batman being the 4th DLC in MK9?
Scorpion is undeserving to be in a DC only game; it's simply a $$$ move, and to bring in casual MK fans who otherwise were not interested in Injustice.

Batgirl, Zod, Lobo, at the end of the day, they are DC characters, so it's whatever

But Scorpion? That's the 1 DLC that pisses me off.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
To those okay with Scorpion being in, would you all have been okay with Batman being the 4th DLC in MK9?
Scorpion is undeserving to be in a DC only game; it's simply a $$$ move, and to bring in casual MK fans who otherwise were not interested in Injustice.

Batgirl, Zod, Lobo, at the end of the day, they are DC characters, so it's whatever

I would have been ok with Batman. Better than Freddy. :16Bit

Mulder

King of Heroes

I want Batman for MK10.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?

Scorpion will be DLC, deal with it.:REO

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
So if scorpion turns out to be DLC, do you guys believe that will indicate a possible mk vs dc sequel? The future is fucked up already