What's new

General/Other Boon assures Batgirl "ain't no Batman clone"

RYX

BIG PUSHER
How about you explain to me what makes Scarecrow better?
A unique concept with a character who I feel is one of the most understated and most evolved in the Batman continuity(if you look at him visually). Had one of the more ominous characters in the Arkham games and continues to remain unique. Also was the antagonist in Batman Begins which was awesome.

Poison Ivy is a limited Swamp Thing with breasts. And she probably has poison ivy on her crotch. Has rarely ever had personality to speak of and has been in a shitty Batman movie.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
No, it's because you brought up Scarecrow second.

Sinestro Corps OMG REALLY?

That does not automatically make him a good character.
if you can like a character only because they have tits I can like a character just because he was in a lantern corps

also RYX can probably come up with better reasons

Reactions: RYX

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
A unique concept with a character who I feel is one of the most understated and most evolved in the Batman continuity(if you look at him visually). Had one of the more ominous characters in the Arkham games and continues to remain unique.

Poison Ivy is a limited Swamp Thing with breasts. And she probably has poison ivy on her crotch.
Yes Scarecrow is so unique, most likely thought up after Bob Kane watched the Wizard of Oz.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
He still hasn't said what makes her unique. :16Bit
Let's see

1. She became how she is today because of experiments that were performed on her.
2. Whoever she touches can become immediately poisoned, and die
3. She has a higher defense against any type of poisons
4. Some comics have said that she depends on sunlight to survive, and breathes CO2
5. Whenever she's around, people can succumb to mind control

The list goes on and on and on.

tumblr_mbpbjrqFf71rdqc8ro1_500.gif