What's new

General/Other Boon assures Batgirl "ain't no Batman clone"

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Let's see

1. She became how she is today because of experiments that were performed on her.
2. Whoever she touches can become immediately poisoned, and die
3. She has a higher defense against any type of poisons
4. Some comics have said that she depends on sunlight to survive, and breathes CO2
5. Whenever she's around, people can succumb to mind control

The list goes on and on and on.

View attachment 5574
And these will translate to fighting games? At least Scarecrow has a gimmick.

Experiments are common, not unique. Bane, Deathstroke are two off the top of my head who went through experiments.
Two is pretty nice. Three as well, though DS is similar, no?(regenerative properties) four, eh. Five, don't others do this?

And oh god Nicki Minaj is horrifying,

EDIT: Okay, so mind control and poison could translate to a game. :3

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl

Experiments are common, not unique. Bane, Deathstroke are two off the top of my head who went through experiments.
Two is pretty nice. Three as well, though DS is similar, no?(regenerative properties) four, eh. Five, don't others do this?

Are you seriously asking me how these would translate into a fighting game?

Kaiology wrote up a whole list of moves that she could have in Injustice.

And as I said, the list goes on and on and on. I'm not going to write out 100 facts.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

EDIT: Okay, so mind control and poison could translate to a game. :3

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
A unique concept with a character who I feel is one of the most understated and most evolved in the Batman continuity(if you look at him visually). Had one of the more ominous characters in the Arkham games and continues to remain unique. Also was the antagonist in Batman Begins which was awesome.

Poison Ivy is a limited Swamp Thing with breasts. And she probably has poison ivy on her crotch. Has rarely ever had personality to speak of and has been in a shitty Batman movie.

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
snip>

Scorpion. Gtfo. Go back to where you belong. We finally get a well done DC fighting game, and sadly NRS has to ruin it. And to people who say that gameplay matters more than characters, I highly disagree. If that was the case, why not add Spongebob? He can catch with his jellyfishing net for his super. And blow bubbles that explode when meter-burned. Characters clearly matter. It doesn't seem right to add characters just for the sake of adding characters.

<snip
now i want to play spongebob!

Of the four apparent DLC characters, Batgirl is the one I'm most excited for. It would actually be pretty great if a follow-up to Injustice focused mainly on the women of the DC Universe, with the males as a supporting cast.