What's new

General/Other Boon assures Batgirl "ain't no Batman clone"

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Actually. When she was first announced everyone was made because she was a clone. Now that everyone knows she wont be a clone people are complaining about the Batman aspect. :16Bit
Really? I don't recall that. I just recall people saying shes a terrible choice.

Tim Static

Adminerator
My disappointment has nothing to do with fear of a Batman clone, its from her selection over so many other characters who deserved the spot in a game like this.
Regardless of how she plays, he has to know most people would have preferred Martian Manhunter. And if they were dead set on putting in another Batman universe character, this is literally the last one I would have chosen.

Oh well. I still love the game, but the DLC is super disappointing.
QFT

Sent from The Turk

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
There's a place for Scorpion and it's called Mortal Kombat. Injustice and MK should stay as far away from each other as possible, just like Hector said they would. This is a DC fighting game, not DC vs MK 2.
Yall can be salty all you want, it wont change the fact that Scorpion will be DLC lol
I will use him as a second for sure, hope he is top-tier:)

i'm not even going to post another negative reply about the crappy DLC lineup.

in the end, i'll still buy it all to learn the MUs and the off chance that they use the money from the DLC for more DLC. i'm seriously disappointed though and i hope NRS doesn't pull this shit with their next game.

says he won't post negative reply, posts negative reply #kappa

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I seriously don't understand those blade gauntlet shits. Been reading batgirl for quite a while I have no memory of them whatsoever. We wouldn't have any problems if it were cassandara cain batgirl. OMFG WHY NOT JUST INCLUDE BLACK BAT INSTEAD WTF!?
That is what I have been saying ever since someone noticed her Wolverine/Baraka gloves. I try to call the RETRACTABLE GUILLOTINES ( Scarlett) to make them sound better.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
I wish(since he says he monitors our feedback) that somebody would go well we fucked up. Scrap this scorpion and give them "insert random dc comics female that is not from batman's universe."

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't believe the issue was with her being a Batman clone, it was with her being revealed when other females have been asked for more by a large amount.

(Zatanna, Poison Ivy, Starfire, Circe, etc.)