What's new

Boon announces MKXL patch details. Oct 3rd, time to prep. Oct 4th, all hell breaks loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
#buffKenshi (Make Balanced Reflect his Name, OH slash is nice touch buts its not doing it alone.)

#BuffCyrax (Launching Teleport and decent mid, and im peachy.)

#NerfJIP/K's

#BuffAntiAirs

#RAINforPresident2016

#Blockbreaker1BAR

#Remove50/50's into 50/50's

@tylerlansdown

BTW Great game:)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
GM will be even more broke since he has a disgusting jumpin. Every thing about this patch seriously points towards GM being the new alien.
If this is true I'll probably pop a vein and regress mentally into a gorilla. Then I'll proceed into smashing everything inside the house, then I'll sell all my belongings and buy a one-way ticket and a shotgun.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
GM will be even more broke since he has a disgusting jumpin. Every thing about this patch seriously points towards GM being the new alien.
I agree, it does look that way mostly due to things like Alien's tail--and who knows what else--getting a hurtbox. But we really can't say yet, since GM very possibly gets nerfed to adjust for all his indirect buffs.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I agree, it does look that way mostly due to things like Alien's tail--and who knows what else--getting a hurtbox. But we really can't say yet, since GM very possibly gets nerfed to adjust for all his indirect buffs.
They seriously better nerf his corner damage and remove one of his 50/50 starters, it'd keep Cyromancer in check too since for some god knows what reason, he's a grappler now.

NRS are more than aware GM can be Top Tier. He will be Nerfed some how. Could lose a corner 50/50, Shatter Damage, the double B2 ...who knows. I expect Nerfs in one form or another to compensate the Indirect Buffs.

It's who they don't Nerf at all or that much because too many people are sleeping on them we should be worried about.

MadeOfMetal

you guys make me laugh. many freaked about Sub Zero PRe Release now they are doing it again before patch. he will be fine. you will just have to learn the matchup for all 3 variations. it will be ok. and no he is not gonna be Stier. lol. many fill thaT BILL and have plenty advantages over Sub Zero tool kit. i can think of many who have shit to put Subs toolkit to shame. i know some bitch about the clone but come on, that close does not ruin you it only makes you think for longer than a split second. he can't even go through it and attack you without it going away. its not like MK9. hell i imagine JAx,Cassie,Kung Jin, Jason, Reptile, Ermac, D'Vorah and many more will fill the new top role. and from what im seeing some ones we never expected.

this patch could possibly put some under the radar's in the top tier placement we didnt expect coming. mark my words.

Ohh and remember i said it: MIXUPS and Launching armor is here to stay. it would be astronomically stupid to nerf it across the board. i know its a few TYM members wet dream, but i don't think they thought that throgh much when suggesting and fighting for it. it would ruin to many characters and Defense more than offense. NRS is not that stupid. they are dumb but not Ignorant enough to do that.

like i said remember i called it. like many other things. don't believe me just see it on Patch day. only top tiers will be toned down like that. and many will still have Laucnhing armor and many will still have strong Mixup.

MadeOfMetal

Make Erron's 2 a mid. Thanks
whats the startup[ on that? as long as its slower than 10-11 frames on startup i have no problem with it being a mid. it will be super strong. but im down. i like to low profile it but i guess that could help him. but if that startup is somewhere between 7-9 frames startup then it weill have to be made 10 at least on startup to be a mid in this Meta.

there is a reason Highs are 7 frames and Mids are 10 frames and Overheads are 15 frames on average. it makes the game balanced and allows Footsies and Neutral to work across the board.
if a Mid was 8 frames then he could jil that shit over and over and wouldnt care about pokes. but yeah im down for it being mid just make it correct startup for a MID and NP.

Carl

Noob
you guys make me laugh. many freaked about Sub Zero PRe Release now they are doing it again before patch. he will be fine. you will just have to learn the matchup for all 3 variations. it will be ok. and no he is not gonna be Stier. lol. many fill thaT BILL and have plenty advantages over Sub Zero tool kit. i can think of many who have shit to put Subs toolkit to shame. i know some bitch about the clone but come on, that close does not ruin you it only makes you think for longer than a split second. he can't even go through it and attack you without it going away. its not like MK9. hell i imagine JAx,Cassie,Kung Jin, Jason, Reptile, Ermac, D'Vorah and many more will fill the new top role. and from what im seeing some ones we never expected.

this patch could possibly put some under the radar's in the top tier placement we didnt expect coming. mark my words.

Ohh and remember i said it: MIXUPS and Launching armor is here to stay. it would be astronomically stupid to nerf it across the board. i know its a few TYM members wet dream, but i don't think they thought that throgh much when suggesting and fighting for it. it would ruin to many characters and Defense more than offense. NRS is not that stupid. they are dumb but not Ignorant enough to do that.

like i said remember i called it. like many other things. don't believe me just see it on Patch day. only top tiers will be toned down like that. and many will still have Laucnhing armor and many will still have strong Mixup.
Well said brother. :)

MadeOfMetal

"Even more broke"

He gets dumpstered by a third of the cast

How is that broke?
i personally like what they are giving to Cryomancer and hope they give more to GM and Unbreakable. I think GM is the most hated character aside from Cyrax. people just hate for no reason. he needs a new tool kit to mix it up, guys Change is good and it won't hurt you. Adapt to changes don't cast them out. Sub Zero is Fucking awesome and always has been. i hope he gets the love he deserves.

MadeOfMetal

A third.
What about the other 3/4ths that get fucked by ji1 ji1 ji1 ji1 safe clone 50/50 and iceball behind clone spam?
thats only because they are not AAing him. noone can get away with JI1 over and over especially against: Alien, Mileena, Ermac D4. hell cassie's standing 1 takes care of that and make them think about doing it again. unless they are missing a few brain cells.

I can understand if you said Kotal JIP1 or Alien JIP2 that covers almost fullscreen. yeah that shit is free. but Sub Zeros JIP1 is Decent not broke. just AA it.

MadeOfMetal

Are you telling me to try to anti air Fuck Zero's jump ins? Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha.
yep. try moves that have priority. like Sonya D2 hurtbox lowered and no way to get hit by Subs JIP1 or Ermacs D4 or Mileena B2/roll, or the Plethra of moves that do this, they are there to be discovered. id undertand if it was Kotal JIP1 or alien JIP2 Subz is decent not broken. crossovers are the easiets to AA.

Noob
whats the startup[ on that? as long as its slower than 10-11 frames on startup i have no problem with it being a mid. it will be super strong. but im down. i like to low profile it but i guess that could help him. but if that startup is somewhere between 7-9 frames startup then it weill have to be made 10 at least on startup to be a mid in this Meta.

there is a reason Highs are 7 frames and Mids are 10 frames and Overheads are 15 frames on average. it makes the game balanced and allows Footsies and Neutral to work across the board.
if a Mid was 8 frames then he could jil that shit over and over and wouldnt care about pokes. but yeah im down for it being mid just make it correct startup for a MID and NP.
Its 9 frames.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
thats only because they are not AAing him. noone can get away with JI1 over and over especially against: Alien, Mileena, Ermac D4. hell cassie's standing 1 takes care of that and make them think about doing it again. unless they are missing a few brain cells.

I can understand if you said Kotal JIP1 or Alien JIP2 that covers almost fullscreen. yeah that shit is free. but Sub Zeros JIP1 is Decent not broke. just AA it.
When did this happen?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
yep. try moves that have priority. like Sonya D2 hurtbox lowered and no way to get hit by Subs JIP1 or Ermacs D4 or Mileena B2/roll, or the Plethra of moves that do this, they are there to be discovered. id undertand if it was Kotal JIP1 or alien JIP2 Subz is decent not broken. crossovers are the easiets to AA.
-_-
You don't anti cross over SZ... you just don't, not with how deep that shit hits.

MadeOfMetal

this is all nonesense and speculation. ill wait for Patch tomorrow. and let TYM unravel its self to death. you guys continue to speculat nothing and freak out over a couple characters geting small adjustments and callit universal changes for all i care. ill watch the stream for my info.

i know what i want changed. i think im getting it.

MadeOfMetal

Its 9 frames.
ohh then make it 10-11 startup and id be fine with it being a mid. i think one character had a 9 frame mid, but there kit suffered in other ways. since they buffed him id say make it 11 and it woiuld be peachy if you really want it to be mid. but i doubt they will do it. who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.