What's new

Boon announces MKXL patch details. Oct 3rd, time to prep. Oct 4th, all hell breaks loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all nonesense and speculation. ill wait for Patch tomorrow. and let TYM unravel its self to death. you guys continue to speculat nothing and freak out over a couple characters geting small adjustments and callit universal changes for all i care. ill watch the stream for my info.

i know what i want changed. i think im getting it.
Its about for 12hrs right?

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Im bad with these timezones, so please can someone tell me when it will be streamed in Europe? More specifically Poland/Lithuania? @Immortal maybe you can help out?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This conversation about my GM Sub Zero is why I wrote this komment at Crimson's thread. Now you know why did I write the "Fear 7/10 - No Komment". I'm not kommenting about NRS's mind of trying to nerf my Sub Zero. He's fine. Only Cryo needs some tweaks to be an offensive person. Only Unbreakable needs the buffs to be on par with his other variations. Overall, he needs to fix his issues.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
My patch wishes are these...

Add Toasty!
Remove all brutality requirements besides final kill hit.
Adjust all normals and strings to minimize / remove 50/50s... all you would need to do is change some over heads to mids andso on to do that.

Tanno

no watch at 22.00
im in switzerland and for me it was at 22.30
If you're a Swiss, then mine time would be 23:00 (Greece).

They said 3 pm, therefore, there's no half an hour in ours timezones.

Tanno

ROFLMAO with all this talk about my GMSZ. I read Raiden's and JC's topics, and I cry from the laughs.

Tanno

I just want you to know that "Fuck Zero" is really dumb.

But also it made me laugh really hard.

God job.
Check Raiden's and Johnny Cage's threads. Everyone is trying to get around my Sub Zero's Ice Klone. lol. So much hatred.

Tanno

im not sure i think i stay the whole evening on theyre twitch page xD
They're Americans, and this is what I meant about 3pm. xD

I'll stay overnight to watch the whole KK (Kombat Kast). ;)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Check Raiden's and Johnny Cage's threads. Everyone is trying to get around my Sub Zero's Ice Klone. lol. So much hatred.
The explanation is very easy. It is because it is broken as fuck.

Tanno

The explanation is very easy. It is because it is broken as fuck.
Would you be kind if you could tell me where did you find him being broken? You know that I hate anybody with magic, like Ermac and Quan Chi, and weapons, like Kung Jin and Leatherface, that have their own abilities to pass through IK.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Im bad with these timezones, so please can someone tell me when it will be streamed in Europe? More specifically Poland/Lithuania? @Immortal maybe you can help out?
its 3PM Central North America so look on google and see what time it is where you are at.
in fact i will:

Time For Kombat Kast:
3:00Pm on Monday in Central USA

9:00PM Monday in Europe
9:00PM on Monday in Ireland
10:00PM Monday in Germany
11:00PM Monday in Greece
11:00PM on Monday in Moscow Russia

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
What's wrong with his JIP? I wasn't here in the pre-patch. Could you tell me what happened there?
nothing wrong with JIP he was arguing with me telling me Sub Zeros JIP is OP and noone can AA it. lol i think its only him that has that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.