What's new

Boon announces MKXL patch details. Oct 3rd, time to prep. Oct 4th, all hell breaks loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I disagree, if they listened to these forums the game would be worse, some people have some terrible understanding and others are just straight insane.
To be frank, I agree with you, but NRS ought to read the honest people who want this game to be balanced and those glitches and issues get fixed. I wouldn't be onto reading many people who want nerfing/buffing on the wrong characters.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
You probably just want to run in and can't stand the fact that there is a character with good defense.
He doesn't murder the other 3/4, he bodies about 2-3, beats another 10 or so, gets fucking obliterated by about 7 or 8, rest are probably even. Salt makes people say some really stupid and misinformed things. If your a troll then take notes from MD, at least he is funny.
It's not that, I don't mind good zoners, I played Injustice for fuck's sake.
My problem with icy fuck boy is that he has RIDICULOUS OFFENSE TO GO ALONG WITH IT. If I get touched by an iceball, that's corner carry into his signature corner rape. Idk about you, but I was playing Jax once and had to hold THREE B2s in a row that I couldn't punish because his stupid ass boyfriend ice clone was in the way, right as it dissipated, OOPS, he D4 cloned me and I can't get out again.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My problem with icy fuck boy is that he has RIDICULOUS OFFENSE TO GO ALONG WITH IT. If I get touched by an iceball, that's corner carry into his signature corner rape. Idk about you, but I was playing Jax once and had to hold THREE B2s in a row that I couldn't punish because his stupid ass boyfriend ice clone was in the way, right as it dissipated, OOPS, he D4 cloned me and I can't get out again.
Ridiculous offense lmao I'm done. Everything he does is negative except two things. Grandmaster sub is only plus on exactly two things. He is plus 2 off of a 15 frame mid with shit range. Being plus 2 for Sub-Zero's poke game is like being neutral for every other character. All that let's him do is poke like an MKX character. Then there is F4 xx EX Klone which is plus 11 and can only be used in the corner due to pushback. Essentially, Sub-Zero can spend a bar in the corner for a 50/50 which is hardly broken offense in terms of MKX. The ice Klone setplay in the corner is pretty messed up but that's all he has. Yeah you get cornered if you get hit by the 31 frame startup slow ass high hitting ice ball. You deserve to. Sub rapes Jax so I'll give you that one lol. However if he is just corner raping you off of every touch then you are probably letting him get away with a re-clone after a slide ender which isn't guaranteed.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This is my boi. This guy is an Ice Ninja. Can't blame him for his Ice powers. Blame Ed Boon and John Tobias for creating him. lol

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Ridiculous offense lmao I'm done. Everything he does is negative except two things. Grandmaster sub is only plus on exactly two things. He is plus 2 off of a 15 frame mid with shit range. Being plus 2 for Sub-Zero's poke game is like being neutral for every other character. All that let's him do is poke like an MKX character. Then there is F4 xx EX Klone which is plus 11 and can only be used in the corner due to pushback. Essentially, Sub-Zero can spend a bar in the corner for a 50/50 which is hardly broken offense in terms of MKX. The ice Klone setplay in the corner is pretty messed up but that's all he has. Yeah you get cornered if you get hit by the 31 frame startup slow ass high hitting ice ball. You deserve to. Sub rapes Jax so I'll give you that one lol. However if he is just corner raping you off of every touch then you are probably letting him get away with a re-clone after a slide ender which isn't guaranteed.
Ridiculous offense in the corner.. and yeah, I couldn't have let him reclone after slide ender, if i was PLAYING KENSHI, but I didn't counter pick and paid the price for SIMPLY ENJOYING JAX AND WANTING TO PLAY HIM.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think...yeah...yup its time to return. I got a PS4 now, the patch is announcing today, and I haven't been able to play since Jason was freakin released because I only had it for PC originally and it never worked right on there. Time to see what this game can REALLY do!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Ridiculous offense in the corner.. and yeah, I couldn't have let him reclone after slide ender, if i was PLAYING KENSHI, but I didn't counter pick and paid the price for SIMPLY ENJOYING JAX AND WANTING TO PLAY HIM.
Hmm okay bummer deal that Jax can't be Jax against Sub. Sub can't be sub against 8 characters. Don't just think about one matchup think about the health of the game overall. Grandmaster is balanced right now.

Lokheit

Noob
You know, I was thinking that the main reason why most of us wouldn't like a KP3 is because it could unbalance the game introducing new components... but if the whole meta is going to be changed this much, I think if there is a good moment to introduce extra characters, it's this one.

#bananaDay

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
You know, I was thinking that the main reason why most of us wouldn't like a KP3 is because it could unbalance the game introducing new components... but if the whole meta is going to be changed this much, I think if there is a good moment to introduce extra characters, it's this one.

#bananaDay
I just want Shang back :c

Status
Not open for further replies.