What's new

Boon announces MKXL patch details. Oct 3rd, time to prep. Oct 4th, all hell breaks loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thanks to @BanTheTesters via twitter, we have received official word from Ed Boon himself regarding the upcoming patch! Mark your calendars for October 3rd for the Kombat Kast and October 4th for the hell to break loose.

MKXL players! Excited to tell you MKXL balance patch comes out Oct 4. Watch our Kombat Kast Monday Oct 3 for a detailed run down !!
patch1.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/781196948007186432

Noob
I hope cyber sub zero becomes good. Been using him for the past week, he is so fun but fk he sucks ass.

The only good match up for cyber sub atm are newbie rank players.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
The last time the patch stream happened, I was at football, had to stay off phone until after the whole thing was over, then watch the archive and pretend this was all new...

Its never the same :(
Yeah man once you know it's not live it's not the same

How you doing in anyway man, haven't seen you on MK since along time, you hoping this patch can pull you back in?

Lokheit

Noob
Having been loyal as main and secondary to 2 of the worst characters/variations since release day, I've had my collection of overreaction gifs prepared for some time now. Bring it NRS!

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Well at least that gives me 3 days to practice for TFC if any thing major happens with this patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.