What's new

Black Adam Trait Cancels

Hello. As 113xx4 is not +23 anymore but +10 I guess instant J2 does not jail anymore - furthermore 112xx4 is +11 therefore it might be "better" even for that purpose.
Which means it is more fuzzyable than before (112/113 blocked high then block low the instant j2 or back dash).
Of course B2 and instant dive kick is still an option countering blocking low but does not jail either against a backdash for example (and of course back dash and other button can be countered by e.g. F1 after +10-11 and the circle is closed).
I did not lab the back dash though yet.

Am I right based on math or missed something?

EDIT: I labbed against Batman. 112xx4 into instant J2 does not come out at all so yes it can be done only with 113xx4 (and yes it crosses up batman). And I could not jail the instant J2 even on hard try. :)
Tried against TMNT too it does not cross up unfortunately just the follow up on the ground. Of course I have read the 2 related topics as well about that feature. Well I do not delete that post maybe it will be useful for somebody even if it is "basic". :) Good talking with myself.

Last edited: