What's new

Best Run-jabbers/Run-jab pressurers

Nebody like to Rjab with Striker?
Uh if it's a list of best Run Jabbers...Stryker is at the fuckin bottom with jax.

He misses a lot of characters, but the GOOD thing about strykers bad RJ's is that he can duck most peoples RJ's too.

Jax's just suck because they're so high up they really can get out of it unless you have a perfectly timed knee combo.

Best Run jabbers?

1. Kabal/Female Ninjas
2. Sonya/Sindel/Kano (Kano's jabs are sweet, but it's easy to knock him back)
3. Kung Lao/Nightwolf (NW's jabs can be iffy sometimes).
4. Male Ninjas

Everyone else pretty much...that's how I see it at least. Lao has some pretty sweet jabs.

MKK hanzo

Best Run jabbers?

1. Kabal/Female Ninjas
2. Sonya/Sindel/Kano (Kano's jabs are sweet, but it's easy to knock him back)
3. Kung Lao/Nightwolf (NW's jabs can be iffy sometimes).
4. Male Ninjas
Agree 99% and the 1% is that NW jabs are shit. Lao gets fucked up if you back up then run again = accidental hat throw.

Agree 99% and the 1% is that NW jabs are shit. Lao gets fucked up if you back up then run again = accidental hat throw.
I didn't have NW on there at first...

I saw Tim post he had good jabs...but it's kinda not all there.

He has a good close mixup game full Autocombo, half an auto, dash, run in HK, or just jabs.

I mean, every move of his practically compliments close combat.

But yeah, I didn't think his jabs were good at all. I just put him there for what people said in this thread.

Jax's jabs are good for the same reason as NW's.

He can make you let go of block into a fat autocombo, and then back to jabs.

so yeah, jax has a sweet close game, but his run jabs SUCK!

so true, but i hate stryker with a pasion
Dont hate on the only character that has the sense to bring a fucking gun to a fight lol. Appreciate the imput everyone. Onewhite1gold I agree 100% on ur RJ Tier List btw.

My deal is i wouldnt know where to put Sheeva. Her RJ's suck sometimes but other times it devastates me. It is so hard to Duckin-LK her away without a character like Sonya.....I usualy will end up being thrown.....

dubson

Noob
Yea I'd say Sindel is deff on the top 5 RJers n da game(if you count all female ninjas as 1). Mixin up RJabs , KJabs , aaHP , and screams really fucks people up big time. Her 74% is just so easy and ppl fall for it all the time.

Sindel has some of the worst rub jabs in the game. They are short and stubby.

U.Sub has some of the best run jabs in the game, nobody notices I guess because they play too defensive with him.

U.Sub has some of the best run jabs in the game, nobody notices I guess because they play too defensive with him.
True. Very true. He also has nice mixups to go along with his rush game.

Rush, clone, Rush, freeze.

That slide can be a bitch too.

Thank you for bringing up USub's rush game.

dubson

Noob
True. Very true. He also has nice mixups to go along with his rush game.

Rush, clone, Rush, freeze.

That slide can be a bitch too.

Thank you for bringing up USub's rush game.
I agree. People overlook his rush game and mix-ups.

His run jabs are top tier, without a doubt.

His aaHP's are excellent too.

He can be a bitch to deal with.

Yeah I forgot about U.Sub.

I don't use him =[

Anyway, Sindel's are short, yes. They still hit low, almost like female ninjas. Definitely NOT worst. You have to be close to hit them, but still they can end up being pretty deadly. Sonya's are just as stubby, but her jabs are sweet man. I think sindels are a tiny bit smaller, but nothing too small.

I'm careful vs. a jabbing sindel.

I agree. People overlook his rush game and mix-ups.

His run jabs are top tier, without a doubt.

His aaHP's are excellent too.

He can be a bitch to deal with.
So true. Usub can be such a beast in the right hands, I am constantly working on mine.

Sindel may not be top 5 but she is definitely not worst. If someone is caught crouch-blocking from Rjabs by Sindel it is easy to stay on top of them and occasionaly try and catch them with the Knee-combo/popup(pretty damaging), then go immediatly back into Rjabs should the knee be blocked.
Another thing would be to time an aaHP while they try and escape..scream..if done right the scream caught in the air like that can pretty much end it.
ALSO Rjab+flight canceling into her knee-popup frustrates the shit out of ppl....so fun....
I aint tryna bash anybody's opinion i am just giving mine. Sindel is like my fav. character so....i can seem kinda defensive of her LMAO

Thank you btw i forgot all about fucking Usub's nasty Rjabs. He can counter anybody.

dubson

Noob
Sindels run jabs are SOME OF THE WORST IN THE GAME

I believe that is what I said, isn't it?

And please name worse people.

Also, onewhite (because you keep doing this) and MK BombZ:

What a character has the ability to do in run jab pressure has no effect on how good their run jabs are.

Sindel's jabs are fuckin terrible, and possibly the worst in the game. Because of her jabs alone, not because of what she can set up.

MK BombZ, I really don't know what your babbling about up there, but it has nothing to do with the characteristics of her run jabs.

oBryant

Noob
Sindels run jabs are SOME OF THE WORST IN THE GAME

I believe that is what I said, isn't it?

And please name worse people.

Also, onewhite (because you keep doing this) and MK BombZ:

What a character has the ability to do in run jab pressure has no effect on how good their run jabs are.

Sindel's jabs are fuckin terrible, and possibly the worst in the game. Because of her jabs alone, not because of what she can set up.

MK BombZ, I really don't know what your babbling about up there, but it has nothing to do with the characteristics of her run jabs.
lol MK BomBZ seems like he wasn't reading back on what he was typing.. anyway

"i believe" the its all a matter of opinion and that its not up to anyone to determine who has what jabs or anything.

Sorry but I disagree my friend. I think the character's abilities(auto's/pop-ups/specials etc.) in RJ pressure have just as much to do with how good their run jabs are, as their frame rates/range do. Just for the simple rules of Sindel's scream she doesnt need super RUN JABS , there can be space to maneuver for the defending character yet still need to focus on her scream potential. As a fellow UMK3 player i do respect your opinion though. Plus i can tell you are experienced and you know what your talking about.

Still, do you not agree that the abilities of a character forcing RJ pressure should make a difference in the Tier List(if there was one) of best Rjabbers?

This is a rough configuration of what I feel the RJ Tier list is around:
*Due to our disagreements, we'll say this is the tier list that counts abilities/set-ups/throw efficiency etc. and not JUST the Jabs themselves. Fair?

*moved to first post

Any disagreements PM me or post it. But please explain.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Run Jab pressure and value is related to the definite damage possible on a guard break or jump, or the likelihood of escaping at all (which contains several factors in itself).

dubson

Noob
MK_BomBz,

It does not matter if you agree or not. You are wrong.

You even proved yourself wrong in your own post.

Run jabs and Run jab pressure.

They are 2 different things.

I.E.

Sindel has bad run jabs, but good run jab pressure.

Classic Sub-Zero has good run jabs, but bad run jab pressure.

oBryant

Noob
MK_BomBz,

I.E.

agreed, MK BomBZ dubson is right man. they are completely 2 different things..

MK_BomBz,

I.E.

Yeah you're totally right. Allow me to list run jabbers, I was incorrect last time.

1. Kabal
2. Easily Female Ninjas
3. Sonya
4. U. Sub
5. Lao/Male Ninjas not sure which to put
6. Kang
7. Robots/Shang *(Not sure who you think is better, i'd prefer shangs jabs I think)

Low skilled jabbers

8. Sindel
9. Nightwolf
10. Jax
11. Sheeva
12. Stryker

I don't know where kano belongs on that list. Any kano players have input on his jab skills? I think Sheeva might be above jax, but I'm not sure. I was also tempted to put Sindel and Nightwolf together because both their jabs feel the same for me. As I look at it, I think Sonya and Usub might need to be switched because usubs are nice and reachy

Tell me what you think bitches

*dubson soooo smaat!*(best way to type fake asian accent)

dubson

Noob
Kano's jabs are bad. And Sindel is definitely below pretty much everyone, along with Kano.

Famle ninjas have the best run jabs in the game.

U. Sub's are way better than Sonya's and Shang's jabs are way better than the Robots'.

I don't have time right now to compile a list at the moment, but yours is a little off.