What's new

Best Run-jabbers/Run-jab pressurers

So I do realize that everyone can run jab. But they are all different. Kabal's are deadly due to just his whole damn character. Female Ninjas seem to get good range too. Wut do yall think? Best jabber?
This is the Tier List I came up with ( it's rough) but I think everyone will agree it's close ASSUMING that we are taking into consideration the potential of what the Rjabber can do while forcing Rjab pressure(Throws, Autos, Pop-ups, Specials, and even basic moves) and NOT solely the Run jabs themselves(onewhite made one too so ill stick it up here).

BomBz: [Including RJ Pressure/Guard Break Dmg Oportunitie]
1.Kabal
2.Kitana(awsome pressure throw)
3.Jade
4.Mileena
5.H. Smoke
6.Ermac
7.Usub(in the right hands can switch with Ermac)
8.Reptile
9.Kung-Lao (awsome jabs)
10.R.Smoke
11.Sindel (yay!)
12.Sonya
13.Nightwolf
14.Cyrax(Throw Infinite)
15.Jax
16.Liu Kang
17.Kano(shit jabs, awsome sweeps keep them pinned)
18.Stryker
19.Csub
20.Scorpion
21.Sektor
22.Shang
23.Sheeva (not sure where to put her)

Onewhite1gold's:[Run Jabs Themselves ONLY]
1. Kabal
2. Easily Female Ninjas
3. Sonya
4. U. Sub
5. Lao/Male Ninjas not sure which to put
6. Kang
7. Robots/Shang *(Not sure who you think is better, i'd prefer shangs jabs I think)

Low skilled jabbers

8. Sindel
9. Nightwolf
10. Jax
11. Sheeva
12. Stryker

Any disagreements plz PM me or post. Just explain yourself.

yea mine too Storm lol. I figured kabal would be considered the best RJer. Anybody got some specifics on WHY the female ninjas are 1 of the top RJers? I know they got some range on um but nething else?

HAYRON

Noob
No I meant they have great range, as evidenced by the fact that you can mash the LP button against noob saibot for the win. He thinks he's outside of jab range and tries to sweep, and he would be for most characters, but not for Kitana.

Yea I'd say Sindel is deff on the top 5 RJers n da game(if you count all female ninjas as 1). Mixin up RJabs , KJabs , aaHP , and screams really fucks people up big time. Her 74% is just so easy and ppl fall for it all the time.