Regina George of discord
Guys Zatanna also wins vs Scorpion! :) then so far winning match ups we have
*Scorpion
*Doomsday(?)

Does anyone know another one?

Jusitin

Best Harley Quinn in Aus
No.

I found I did well against Lobo, Joker, Shazam, KF, Harley, and Raven.

Batman and WW were okay. Aquaman and Superman were raping her.
Yeah those guys are easy to beat with zee but I don't know how you play against supra and Aq.... its probably different

No.

I found I did well against Lobo, Joker, Shazam, KF, Harley, and Raven.

Batman and WW were okay. Aquaman and Superman were raping her.
Aquaman vs Zatanna is one of the hardest matchups in the game because Zee can't punish ground trident, ground trident makes the trait/zoning really hard to do, Aquaman's normals are better/have better range, and Aquaman's trait allows him to escape all of our combos. It sucks

I've actually thinks that he beats her! But i am starting figuring this out... Nowi just have to play a Bane again
Really? I think it's even because Bane has a hard time dealing with her trait full screen. If Zatanna sets up her mb firekiss and goes into her triat, then the only thing that Bane can do is charge with venom. Zatanna can just teleport away and continue the zoning. I think it's even because Zatanna has bad wakeup.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Really? I think it's even because Bane has a hard time dealing with her trait full screen. If Zatanna sets up her mb firekiss and goes into her triat, then the only thing that Bane can do is charge with venom. Zatanna can just teleport away and continue the zoning. I think it's even because Zatanna has bad wakeup.
Yes, it's even because Bane with venom can get in & body us with rushdown... While without venom we can build meter & get the life lead. This way if he gets venom we will have the life lead & we can run all day

Uh..... shouldn't Zatanna be able to......

a) MB teleport away out of all Bane's oki?
b) DB3 through his armor since it's multi hitting?

It won't effect his lvl 3 but.... otherwise, I guess I have to lab it.

Well I main Bane and now Zatanna is my secondary and I need to practice both sides of the MU.

So all of you Zatanna people who need to fight a Bane (XBOX LIVE) I can do that. And that way we can see if the MU is as bad / good as everyone says it is. And Zatanna is the most fun character I've had since Tager in BlazBlue.

Well I main Bane and now Zatanna is my secondary and I need to practice both sides of the MU.

So all of you Zatanna people who need to fight a Bane (XBOX LIVE) I can do that. And that way we can see if the MU is as bad / good as everyone says it is. And Zatanna is the most fun character I've had since Tager in BlazBlue.
If you are on XBL add me at K1LLA INSTINCTZ.