What's new

Battle Arena Semi Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

Superman's Super Breath = Pre Patch Kung Lao Spin

That shit looks so safe on block without a quick hazard near by.
It only freezes when enhanced, if anything its more like Kenshis spirit charge, though I think it looks more similar to sektors flamethrower in that it might be pressurable on block

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Totally expected Batman to win during the votes, but then seeing the match, I totally expected Flash to win, even after the Batmobile... But, alas, the health is completely rigged, Flash did a ton more damage than Batman.

Glad to see that Batman won and we're getting a super hype match for the finals.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Sick footage overall!

And that pig battle was epic!!
yeah i loved the pig counter with supes's special,that special looks like a fantastic punisher.people keep talking bout batman being op and im telling you now supes will be just as bad,he looks like he has the fastest dash in the game and looks like he can activate his trait almost instantly.yeah im picking up supes too.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
yeah i loved the pig counter with supes's special,that special looks like a fantastic punisher.people keep talking bout batman being op and im telling you now supes will be just as bad,he looks like he has the fastest dash in the game and looks like he can activate his trait almost instantly.yeah im picking up supes too.
Too soon to say anyone is OP, seriously, stop saying it guys.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Notice in the Gl vs Superman video at 0:37 Gl actives his trait and his grab slam otg's which credence that hid trait really does change his specials' properties.This adds a new layer to the character.

Well they talked at PAX East about how they gave Batman "alot of love", "all the tools", and so on. But you would have to think that they gave Superman the same amount of love. I'm guessing they will both be top tier.

Also, that pig must have been raised on Wheaties or something, because Superman went right through it and it did not explode, lol.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Notice in the Gl vs Superman video at 0:37 Gl actives his trait and his grab slam otg's which credence that hid trait really does change his specials' properties.This adds a new layer to the character.
Nice, totally didn't see that.

Also, GLs New 52 costumes looks like ass, the green is WAY too dark.

And Superman's hair looks kinda weird... Needs more hair physics... Every hair in the game does...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm noticing a few differences: The stage transitions in arkham were in a different order (maybe its a different "stage"?) . Also, It took superman far longer to activate his trait vs. Sinestro than it did here. Perhaps it has something to do with doing it naked rather than cancelling into it out of a string?

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I'm noticing a few differences: The stage transitions in arkham were in a different order (maybe its a different "stage"?) . Also, It took superman far longer to activate his trait vs. Sinestro than it did here. Perhaps it has something to do with doing it naked rather than cancelling into it out of a string?
That was the Joker's Asylum. They're different stages.

New52 costumes are hands down the best for every character I've seen with one.

Im sure they are all unlockable. The pre order bonuses for them are going to be early access to them without earning them.

Batman looks crazy good. Which sucks cause every random dude online will use him or flash who also looks crazy good. But time will tell I guess.