What's new

Battle Arena Semi Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

hellbly

Noob
-Stay Down
-...ok, thank you Batman, sir, I'll lay here and join the insurgence. BTW, great cross-up. Like a boss.

Snakewise

Warwilf?
Why would anyone think these fights are rigged? It's a popularity contest and Batman & Superman are by far the two most popular DC heroes. This outcome was inevitable, just like Batman winning in the final round is inevitable.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Extra Superman content? More alts and intros? If we get early 90's EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME Superman as an alt and intro I will laugh myself to death then.

Snake Plissken's alien lovechild for dictator of Earth lol.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Fucking Sick

2 things i noticed Batmans attack beat out Flash's, so i guess L,M,H actually comes into play

second was, not sure if i see it, they said theres no Projectile trade, but Supermans Lasers destroyed GL projectile,,, have to watch it back to make sure, but if it maybe its because Supes was in Rage state

Reactions: RYX

Justice

Noob
I only have one thing to say about these....
injusticecrossup3.png

It looks like Flash is channelling Shao Khan with all those dash moves.

Down 2

Noob
Superman gets different intros and outros but other chars don't? kinda disappointing if you ask me but I understand. Also I didn't really like Batman's clash quote for some reason, it just sounded off. All in all though, this was the best week in terms of gameplay because of all the cool cross-ups and combos that were shown.